fourty two

nayeon sat behind the people behind the camera. jeongyeon brought her just because, and nayeon took so many pictures.

"god damn she is sexy." nayeon whispered to herself, looking at jeongyeon stare at the camera with a hard glare.

"okay we're done. next outfit!" the photographer announced, and jeongyeon walked into the dressing room, blowing nayeon a kiss as she passed by.

she walked out minutes later and nayeon's jaw dropped.

"holy shit."

jeongyeon smirked at her playfully, walking back to the set. a guy suddenly appeared from the other side and the photographer began positioning them together. his hands gripped on jeongyeon's waist from behind and stared at the side of her face, making the photo seem lustful.

"the fuck.." nayeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"okay that was great! how about um... jeongyeon can you sit on his lap and then- but don't look at him, just the camera. both of you look at the camera."

a staff worker quickly placed a chair and he sat on it, jeongyeon sitting as well.

"oh my god." nayeon covered her eyes.

"okay one more pose. jeongyeon, can you put your hand on like, his neck and then seohun, just go with like the first pose, put your arm around her waist."

jeongyeon got up and soon a loud sound echoed. everyone looked at the door and nayeon was storming off.

"can i go-" jeongyeon politely asked but one of the staff shook his head.

"after this."

jeongyeon clenched her jaw but nodded. she felt his hand slide over her stomach and she cringed inside.

"no seohun, look at the camera. c-a-m-e-r-a!"

jeongyeon was pissed. she knew he was taking his time so that she wouldn't be able to go after nayeon.

"can we be done now?"

"why are you so rude? just wait." seohun rolled his eyes.

"what the fuck? you're such a dick." she pushed his backwards but staff quickly separated them to prevent worse anything from happening.

"okay, everyone just calm down-" the photographer began but jeongyeon walked past him, towards the door.

"fuck off." she looked around outside and saw nayeon in her car, waiting for her in the passengers seat. she sped walked and sat on the drivers seat, looking at nayeon. she took her hand into her grasp,

"baby? are you okay?"

"i'm fine." nayeon sniffed, looking out the window.

"what's wrong? tell me." jeongyeon put her hand on the side of her face to make her look at her.

"i just got jealous and i have no fucking right to be but it just pisses me off. it's so pathetic. i'm sorry." nayeon felt a hot tear roll down and she quickly wiped it and looked up, biting her lip.

"hey, don't apologize. you don't have control over your emotions okay? if you want to cry it's good to let it out. and it's not pathetic to feel like this. i love you. i'll always be yours and i'll always be here for you."

"thank you for putting up with me." jeongyeon pulled her into a kiss.

"i should be thanking you. you're always here for me."

jeongyeon embraced her and rubbed her back.

min:
hey i'm totally on your side
you can leave if you want
that dude is such an asshole

jeong:
thank u min
i love u

min:
i love u more
now go spend time w your girl!!

jeongyeon started the car and began driving.

"after graduation where do you want to live?" she asked.

"just an apartment or house here. since it's convenient for you and for me."

"so i'm in your future?" jeongyeon teased.

"of course. am i in yours?"

"i can't live without you." the younger took one hand off the wheel to hold hands with nayeon.

"so cocky."