thirty five

"wow this hotel is pretty." jeongyeon said excitingly, opening the curtains to show a beautiful view.

"but you're prettier." nayeon stood beside her and then wrapped her arms around jeongyeon's waist.

"i'm so happy we're here together." she mumbled.

"me too."

"give me your hand." jeongyeon put out her left hand and nayeon took a ring box from her pocket, revealing 2 matching rings.

"this is not much but i thought it was a good moment to give you this, you know, since this is our first trip together as girlfriends and i felt like we should capture it." nayeon said nervously, tapping her foot on the ground.

"since when did you become so romantic?" jeongyeon asked, biting her lip to keep her from smiling.

"oh shut up. this is why i'm never romantic." she huffs but jeongyeon pulls her close, face to face.

"i love you." she said before giving her a kiss.

"i love you too," nayeon took ring out of the box. "which finger do you want it on?"

"this one." jeongyeon flipped her off with her fourth finger, laughing.

"so childish."

x

1,103 likes 342 comments

yoojeong: i wAnt yOu to bE mY loSer 😩❤️😘 @imnayeon

imnayeon: stop

imnayeon: we are over 😩💔😩💔

imnayeon: i said u can only say this one time a day
yoojeong: one time in korea now another time in switzerland love u ehhe

wowohirai: changing that to my senior quote
yoojeong: u graduated high school years ago momo...
shinyuna: dw jeong i can do it 💅🏻
yoojeong: i knew i could count on my daughter
imnayeon: u better not yuna 😭
shinyuna: u didn't lcm today 😭
jjinsoul: imagine not stanning loona 😭

hwangyeji: my favorite hand models 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

x

jeongyeon ate her ice cream quietly before nayeon gasped loudly, causing her to jump.

"what?" she asked, startled.

"oh nothing. you just looked so hot, let me kiss you." nayeon said, giggling and leaning over.

"you're funny." jeongyeon laughs, pushing her away playfully.

no bro:
how's switzerland bro 😎

bro:
cold bro 🥶🥵