twenty two

bunny:
hi baby
i cant see you til later at night but i just wanted to say that i love you and that you're hot YOURE MINE MY GF MWAHHH MWAH 💞💖💗💗💓💖💞💝💝💘💘💘💘💕💕❤️😤❤️❤️💓💗💗💖💝💘💖 IM SO HAPPY

bunny:hi babyi cant see you til later at night but i just wanted to say that i love you and that you're hot YOURE MINE MY GF MWAHHH MWAH 💞💖💗💗💓💖💞💝💝💘💘💘💘💕💕❤️😤❤️❤️💓💗💗💖💝💘💖 IM SO HAPPY

jeongie:
BABY WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE
I MISS U EVEN MORE NOW :(((
WHAT IF I 👉🏻👈🏻 SKIP CLASS
it's only 9 am and ur being this cute???? god what did i do to deserve you

bunny:
nooo it's okay baby you're gonna be more stressed and i don't want that for you

jeongie:
i'd do anything for you

bunny:
i'm blushing stop ✋🏻✋🏻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
butttt my classes end soon
wanna meet at my dorm ;););););););););););));););););)););)

jeongie:
you already know the answer

x

jeongyeon knocked on the door after nayeon firmed that she was back home. seconds after, she heard thudding footsteps and smiled to herself, imagining nayeon running and jumping down the stairs to see her. the door opened with a bright smiling nayeon, who took jeongyeon in for a hug.

"hi." she huffed out, catching her breath. jeongyeon kisses her as they pull back.

"you're so cute."

"i know." jeongyeon rolled her eyes, walking inside the dorm. momo was sitting at the couch, attention on the tv.

"hey bestfriend." the japanese girl turns her head and gets up, going in for a hug.

"my best friend! how are you? i don't care actually, don't be too loud up there, i have calls to take." she jokes, jeongyeon's cheeks turning red.

"momo! shut up." nayeon pushes  momo who just laughs, going back to her spot on the couch.

she takes her girlfriends hand and brings her to her room, jumping onto her bed.

"come cuddle." jeongyeon couldn't resist so she laid next to nayeon, holding her.

"tell me stories." jeongyeon said, nayeon laying on her chest.

jeongyeon played with her hair as she began talking about her childhood, how she met momo, and dumb things she used to do.

jeongyeon listened, even if the stories were short and dumb. she would laugh at nayeon when she would suddenly change the subjects, wanting to stay like that forever.

"i used to date this guy, gross, i know right," she let out a small giggle. "but he was like... the perfect man to date i guess? my parents loved him, he could cook, he was attractive, but he was super controlling. he, um, he would think that i cheated on him and would... do stuff to me and made me feel like a toy instead of a girlfriend to him." nayeon said the last part softly, looking away from her girlfriend.

"i'm so sorry baby, you deserve to be treated like a queen. you don't deserve that baby. look at me." she puts her hand on her cheek. "you're the sweetest, most caring girl in the world, and i love you so fucking much. fuck him, he's a nobody. he's nowhere as special and as kind as you. texting you was the best decision i've ever made. you made my days happy and you made me laugh. you mean so much to me. i hope i'm enough for you and i'm going to admit, at times i'm so scared of losing you."

nayeon felt tears begging to fall from her eyes, and she just held jeongyeon closer to her, finally allowing the tears to drop.

"what did i ever do to deserve you?" she mumbled.

"you were just being you. and i love you."

"you make me feel special."

-

softgfs🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💖💝💝👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💕💞💘💓💞💞💘💕💕❤️💓💞💕💘💘❤️💝💖💖💗💗💗🥰🥰🥰🥰