seven

NOT EDITED SHSHS

nayeon aggressively sipped on her metal straw (save the turtles) as she scrolled through twitter. she brushes her hair back, thumbs texting faster than lightning.

"hey, can i get you something else?" the waiter named minghao asked.

"no go away." nayeon says without even looking at him. she suddenly groans.

"are you... okay?" nayeon death glares minghao, rolling her eyes.

"clearly not."

"what happened, if i may ask."

"you may not. now go do your job!" nayeon yells at him. he nods and walks back.

"you seem pretty angry." a guy sitting across from her says, intrigued.

"oh no shit sherlock."

"spill the tea to me." he leaves his table and sits in front of nayeon. "i'm shin taehyung by the way." he reaches out his hand but nayeon just looks at it.

"i never asked." taehyung just laughs, finding it funny instead of rude. "anyways i'm fucking mad because my friend had this thing with this person but the person went back with their ex and it's so stupiddd." nayeon explains.

"so the person lead your friend on?" he asks.

"yeah!" nayeon exclaims, taehyung shaking his head.

"oh fuck no!"

"right!?" nayeon sips on her drink again. "and the worst part is... they're famous youtubers! so their stupid fans are attacking my friends and i. and they're lying about it!"

"ugh! cancelled. who are they?"

"kim dayoung and kang yuna! the stupid 'oh sweet couple so cute let's break up every week then make up mwah' couple." nayeon says sarcastically, taehyung's mouth opening.

"no way! that couple?! they break up more than f(x) having a comeback!" taehyung adds to the disses. nayeon laughs as she covers her mouth.

"but yeah my friend was basically dating dayoung when they broke up but then dayoung suddenly went back to yuna and the fact that my friend wasn't even upset makes me even more mad because she doesn't deserve this."

"your friend is a real one."

"yeah... i'm nayeon by the way. sorry for being rude."

they shake hands.

"don't worry about it, it was quite entertaining." taehyung says. "you're a cutie."

"um-"

"i-in a friendly way of course. i'm," he looks around before leaning into nayeon's ear. "i'm gay."

"shit me too!"

"we can be no het lovers!" taehyung says excitedly.

"maybe just no het bestfriends for now."

"alright, alright. any other tea?"

"oh actually i do have more tea. so you know what number neighbors are right?" taehyung nods and adds "i texted a billion of them, but none replied sadly."

"so my number neighbor texted me, and she's lowkey really cute." she takes out her phone and scrolls up on jeongyeon's convo, clicking on her selfie.

"damn, she is cute. you like her?" taehyung asks, nayeon shrugging.

"i barely know her but i don't know... she's funny, nice, we even met each other yesterday and went on a walk."

"when's the wedding gosh." taehyung holds his hands on his chest. "you guys should totally date."

"stop ittt. but do you have tea?"

"it's not exactly good tea... i kinda like this guy, but he's like, mean to my friends."

"oh shit. that's the worst."

"yeah..."

"is he nice to you?" nayeon asks.

"yeah."

"talk to him about it!"

"once i get confidence!" taehyung does the fighting pose.
"also i'm pretty sure you left your number neighbor on read."

"ah fuck."

jeongyeon:
u left me on read 😡😡