Aug Experience Pt.2

WARNING: Rated X / PG - 13

Leiya's POV
August flipped me over on my back and he starts to aggressively kiss me. I pull off his jacket then he pulls off my shorts, revealing my thong. August's finger tips sliding all over my body sending me chills everywhere. He starts kissing me on my neck one hand under my shirt gripping my boobs. I put my hands in his boxer stroking Mr.Classy. His grown member is hard and big as fuck. He pulls off my shirt and licks his lips. He plants small kisses from my neck down to my boobs then starts to play with my nipples with his tongue. I'm letting out small moans and biting my lips. Aug purposely starts to grind his grown member on my pleasure spot thru my thong.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I was turned on all the way. I pushed Aug off of me. I aggressively grabbed him and pushed him down on the bed. I got on top of him and slid my tongue all over of his body. Once I got to the female on his chest I kissed her lips and laughed a little. I continued to slide my tongue down and I reached his boxers. I pulled them down and Mr. Classy pops out like a Jack in the Box. I turned my body to the side and twerked a little something while I give him head. I put my lips on his tip and started to put in work.

August POV
Leiya is going in on Mr. Classy.
"SHIT!" as I bit on my lips and smacked her ass. She bout to have a nigga bust before I get to put in any or little work. She looks into my eyes as she caresses my grown member with her tongue and lips. Then she stops and crawls up on top of me. I grab her ass and she whispers in my ear.

"I want you right now!"

Her voice is so sexy. I took her thong off and we both are completely naked. I picked her little ass up and pushed her up against the wall. I started playing with her spot with my finger and staring into her eyes. She couldn't stare into my eyes. Her head and eyes started to roll back and I started rubbing it faster. Her moans were louder and her nails were in my back deeper. Her head laying on my shoulder. I rubbed her pleasure spot faster and now I got her whole body shaking. I stopped and she was breathing heavy. I whispered in her ear and said,

"That's for almost having a nigga bust before I put in work." I smirked at her and she side eye me.

We kissed passionately again. I put a condom on and picked her up and started to fuck Leiya. Her precious area was so wet. I put her on the bed and started stroking. I let her ride and she had a nigga in a daze. She turned around while she was on top and she would grind her hips to the music playing.
"Baby! It's almost that time." she said
I got on top and started stroking her so deep to make her come faster. She moaned loud so I knew it happened.
"Baaybeh! I'm close too so turn around and put that ass up." she did what was told. I started to pound her shit.
"Aug! Fuck." she pushin me away. I grabbed both of her hands and went deeper. She was throwin it back and that's when a nigga stopped.
"Uggghh! Fuck Leiya!"

We laid there for a bit but then we both got up. I had to piss and dispose the condom. She grabbed a rag with soap and she cleaned us up. She changed the sheets and got a new comforter. The sun was coming up and one side of her loft is all window so we watched the sun come up and cuddled till we fell asleep.

Last night.... I bit my lips thinking about what happened a couple of hours ago. Leiya had a nigga in a trance. That shit was amazing. I woke up, showered and decided to make breakfast for Leiya. I got a surprise for her today. I don't want to waste any time with her while I'm on this small vacay. The last day we can relax and all that but today no we going out. I made waffles, chicken, and smothered potatoes. I finished the food so I decided to go wake up Leiya now before I prepare the food because I know she will go to the bathroom before she eats.

"Beautiful..." I tapped her. She moved around and got comfortable on the pillow. I laughed at little.

"Hmmm?!"