Surprise Pt.2

Leiya's P.O.P ( Hold it Diiiine) 😂😂 P.O.V

I woke up happy because today is the Testimony Live Tour. I turned Bluetooth on from my phone and pressed play. "Testify" intro starts to play throughout the house. I hop in the shower and let the hot water run down my body.

Damn it's gettin real! 2x

Didn't graduate I'm thinking damn I gotta deal

So I hit the block, sellin rocks

Just to eat a meal

So I grabbed the glock, kept it cocked

Peace is bein stiiillll

*beat drops*

I'm in the back of the tracks

My niggas stay with the packs

And if a nigga was schemin

My brother stayed with the gat

Yeah Yeah we stayed in the trap

Yeah everyday in the trap

These hoes was chasin the cheese

So we would stay with the rats

That was my favorite part of the song. I can't wait to hear that live. I did my hygiene. My hair was curly today so I decided to do half of my hair up in a ponytail and the back out. I put on a long sleeve black, grey, and white LA Kings jersey, black leggings with the black and grey high top Air Jordan 1's. I picked up my purse, keys, and wallet.

I got in the car and continued playing Testimony Album. "No Love" was playing. I swear this song explains how I feel about relationships. I don't have time for love plus I don't like getting attached to people because they end up doing you wrong, don't care anymore, they get taken away from you and ain't nobody got time for dat.

I pulled up to work and when I got there everyone was extra happy to see me. "Heeeey Leiya!" Ricki said. "Uhhhh Hi! Why is everyone actin weird?"

She laughed, "Nobody is acting weird but you actually have a meeting right now with Fuzzy and a few other members. You guys will be talking about Cali Christmas" [ Cali Christmas is a popular concert in LA that Power106 does every year around Christmas.] "Umm alright but I need for someone to do my duties for you guys while I'm busy." She nodded, "That's already been started." I walked into the meeting room. I sat at the round table and said hello to everyone. Fuzzy went to go close the door. "Thank you Leiya for joining us today. I would like for everyone to stay in this room while we talk because I need for us to get this done in a timely manner unless someone is needed to do something." We all shook our head.

Big Boy's P.O.V

Ricki walked in the studio room. "She is in the meeting right now." Big Boy smiled, "Perfect! Bring him upstairs." "Ok!"

5 mins later

"Sup Big Boy!" As they shook hands, "Sup August AL-sina! Nice to finally meet cha!" they both laughed. "Take a seat right here for me." "Coo! This hea is my body guard Big T." I shook his hand "Sup!" Big T gave me a head nod. "So we start in 5 mins. This is Ricki, LouieG, Dj EMan, & Krystal." He waved, "We already announced to the people you will be coming on after the break. We will talk about the album, show tonight, etc. were here to have fun." August smirked, "iight coo." Everyone puts on their headphones. I start to do a countdown with my fingers: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

"We arrreeee back! This is Big Boy's Neighborhood and we have the man of the hour, well Imma always be the man of hour I'm just letting him take my place for a bit." Everyone giggles or laughs, "I'm playing but let's give him a warm welcome. Welcome August Alsina toooo the neighborhood." Everyone clapped and cheered. "Wassup wit it", "How you doin this lovely morning." "I'm tired as hell but I'm blessed. I had a Las Vegas show last night and as soon as that was over I hit the road to make it hea ." I nodded, "Wow! We really appreciate you bein here. How is your tour going ?" He cleared his throat, "Every city I been to is sold out and it's just a great feelin man. Ta hea the people say my name *dj khaled voice* I look at this tour as more of an experience. It's just... like you live and learn basically. You touch that stage and you learn. More and more you see what the people want. And give them what they want but basically for me, performance wise it's not about this that and the third, it's about giving my soul to the peoples. " we clapped for that, "I feel that and all SOLD OUT shows for your first tour. That's crazy!" he nodded, "Thanks man!" "Tell us about your album Testimony & the released date April 15th. We heard their is a significance behind that date." He shook his head, "Yes! It's my brudda's birthday, who got killed in New Orleans. This wasn't my first time dedicating one of my projects to my brother's birthday. "The Product" mixtape was released on that day too. Uhhh *cleared his throat* I struggle with how much of myself to give to the people, and how much I want my personal business to be judged. I think the EP struck a good balance of who I am and what I've been through, but that was just the beginning. Nothing is held back on Testimony. When people hear my story, and see that I came from nothing, they'll see that it's possible for them too." , "Hmm! I hear that. People are quick to judge and Sorry to hear about your brother. Rest in Peace." He nodded, " 'preciate it" "The ladies want to know if your single." He laughed, "Aug is very single." the women clapped, "What type of show is this! I let it be known I'm single all you hear is crickets" *crickets play in the background* August laughs. "We goin go out one day and hangout so that when the ladies see you, they see me and hopefully I can get your leftovers or it might boost my game." everyone laughs. "All jokes aside. We have a co-worker who is a big fan of yours. She puts us all on to your music a while back. She doesn't know that you're here. We set her up. I want her to come in and we do a quick Q&A with her about about you. Then you pop out and surprise her. Sound cool?" He nodded, "Yea, I'm down!" "Cool! Again we August Allllsina in the neighborhood and we will be right back."

We took our headphones off. "Ok so August we will have you stand right here facing the corner so when she walks in she goes straight to her seat and she won't see you." "iight coo!" I nodded, "Ricki go get her!" I looked at August, "Once she starts talking on live then you can turn around and chill there till your ready to take a seat next to her and surprise her." He nodded to let me know he heard. Leiya is now here. We hurry up and get her in the chair. "We got 30secs till live." "You good Leiya." She smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I started to countdown with my hands: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

"Yoooo we are back and we have our co-worker Leiya in the building." We clapped, "Heeello Everyone!" she smiled. "Good, we brought you in here today because we were talking about August Alsina and we know you're a big fan so we wanted your opinion on some things." she nodded, "Yes, you came to the right person." We all giggled, "What is your opinion on how they portray August in the media?" "Uhh I think they portray him as this rude, arrogant and unprofessional man with a big grown member." they all started laughing. "No, but all jokes aside, which that is something they do talk about. They love to highlight the negative moments in his career so far. The 106&Park incident, getting upset when they took his hat, beef with Trey Songz. We gotta remember this man is very new. He is becoming a man in front of a camera and our eyes. Everyone knows who he is now, he is getting more attention. He is trying to adjust to this new lifestyle. And people are quick to jump down his throat like he is this horrible person but if do your research and watch interviews of him. You can see that how he acts is him being himself. He doesn't bite his tongue for nobody. He speaks from the heart and he is going to be himself whether you like it or not. You gotta respect him. Do I feel that he could of handled some of the situations differently, Yes! but like I said earlier. He is new to this and he will learn from the situations and react different because the media will thrive off of it." We shook our head in agreement, "I agree with you on that. What do you want to see more from August ?" "Umm, I love everything that he is doing now but I would like for him to do more party/turn up kinda songs because now-a-days that's what everyone wants to hear and I want him to get more radio plays." she laughed, "but besides that I'm good." "If you could say anything to August Alsina, he could be listening right now. What would you say ?" She sat back in her chair and sat back up, "Umm, I would tell him. Keep grindin but not too much to stress yourself out but I appreciate you making music for those who been through so much and he is the example of you can make it out of tough situations. Your music really touches people and if not all it gives most the ability to make us feel we can do whatever we set our minds to and I love artist that uplift others. No matter what the media says Alsina Nation got your back and we will always HOLD IT DIINE." they all started laughing. "That was so nice of you to say." Ricki said. "Thanks love." Leiya said. August got his back facing her, put his headphones on and sat down. "I really preciate all the things you said Ma." August now looked at her and smiled. Leiya's eyes grew wide, she was lost for words.

AUGUST ALSINA 😍

How would you feel if someone surprised you to see Yungin ?

Btw if you are confused Ricki is a female