Birthday Man!

School has started off really good. We won all the games we played so far and work is always fun. I'm on the way home from our volleyball game. I'm so tired and I don't feel like cooking. I pulled up to my house and got out the car. Soon as I walked in the door, I went straight to the shower. I let the hot water run down my back and through my hair. This felt so amazing. I be dozing off sometimes. I washed up and got out. Did my regular hygiene and started my homework. Thank God! I only have one academic class and it's chill. This assignment I have to write about is a short interview with someone who is well known. I chose Oprah. I turned on PartyNextDoor and started my homework.
++++

I decided to take a break and make me something to eat because my stomach was yelling at me. I went downstairs and opened the freezer.
"Hmmmm what shall I eat." I said out loud.
I picked up this bag that has pasta, chicken and bits of spinach in it. The best quick meal ever. I turned on the stove and put it in the pot.
The food finally finished cooking and I sat down at the table. My phone started to ring.
LJ 😎
FaceTime...

LJ
Connecting...

"Sup LJ"
"Supppp! I didn't expect you to answer it's late."
"I got homework to do but I stopped to make some food." I showed him the food.
"That shit look fire."
"It is! " as I took a bite.
"I was just calling to say Good Night. I lowkey miss stayin at your crib."
"Thanks! And your always welcomed to come over no matter how long."
"Thanks sis!! Imma go now and let you eat and finish up your homework."
"Thanks! Have a good night and I'll be at your next game."
"Same here!"

I ate a few bites then my phone started to ring again.

Yungin 😎
FaceTime...

Yungin 😎
Connecting....

His face popped up on the screen as I was chewing my food. He started laughing.

"Sup Fatty!" He laughed
"Hiiii Haaaapppy Birthday Baybeh!" Tried to do his accent.
"Hahaha thank you fatty"
"Your Welcome Skinny."
"We both skinny!" he laughed
"Exactly! So I'm not a fatty."
"You do got a little ass on you though."
"Well you knooow! I be doin my squats."
we both laughed.
"Why you eating so late?"
"Because I had a game today. I came straight home, showered, did some hw and I needed to take a break to eat sooo here I am."
"Awww! That's why I should be there to make you dinner."
"Exactly! It's cool though. I can wait till you get here and try some of this delicious food you say you can make."
"I can COOK! You goin have to call me Chef Daddy Aug." He smiled
"Get out of here with all that."
"Imma fasho have you callin me daddy one day." I laughed.
"Is that right ?" I gave him this seductive look.
"Stop playin with me girl cause we could get it poppin right now on FaceTime as a bday gift." I laughed.
"What ARE you going to do on your bday ?" Trying to ignore what he said.
"I don't know, nothing. Just perform for the fans and see my fam and my peoples. It would of been nice if you were here though."
"I would love to hangout with you on your birthday but we can make up for lost times when you come out here."
"You right! How was your game?"
"It was fun! We won!"
"Ayeee! Congrats!"
"Thank you! Did you enjoy your mini one day vacay ?" I laughed.
"Hehehe you're soooo funny but it was coo! I hung out with the family which was much needed since it's around the time Mel passed but we GOOD."
"I'm happy to see you're doing well and staying strong. Like I always tell you I'm here for you if needed." I smiled.
"Thank you babyeh! And I know. I appreciate all the times you listened to me when a nigga was trippin." He laughed. "I just wanted to call and tell you Good Night."
"I will always be here for you just like how you are for me. Thank you! & Good Night Handsome. Happy Birthday again."

We ended the call. I finished eating my food and finished up the homework. I finally knocked out.
++++

Today I'm meeting up with Ty after her class so we can catch up. I met up with Ty in the parking lot.