Memorable

Chad's POV

I pulled Leiya close to me and kiss her on her neck. While I kiss her neck, I move my hand up her shirt and start squeezing her breast & rubbing her nipples. She moaned a little and I instantly got turned on. I slid my hands down her stomach. She turns to lay on her back. We start to kiss as she grabs my grown member stroking it. I put my hands in her shorts & touching on her precious spot till she gets wet. She starts moaning while we kiss. By this time she is really wet. I pull down her shorts & she takes off her shirt. I put on a condom. I picked her up fast & slid my grown member inside her. "Mmm, Fuuuccck!" she screamed. I gave her that look like Yeaaaahh I'm daddy. I threw her on the bed and we fucked all night. The best sex I ever had.

++++

Leiya's POV

I woke up the next morning and Chad was still sleep. I got out the bed and went to the bathroom. I used the restroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked back into the room Chad was up watching tv. "Good Morning Beautiful" I smiled. "Good Morning ". I got back in the bed and cuddled with him. "You really leavin me ma?" I shook my head. "Yeaah! Don't remind me." I got up out the bed. "I need to go home." I got dressed. He took me home and we shared a few words with each other.

I couldn't give y'all a crazy detail sex scene this early in the book 🙅

Chad is bomb 😋 lol