Surprise Pt.3

Leiya's P.O.V

"Umm, I would tell him. Keep grindin but not too much to stress yourself out but I appreciate you making music for those who been through so much and he is the example of you can make it out of tough situations. Your music really touches people and if not all it gives most the ability to make us feel we can do whatever we set our minds to and I love artist that uplift others. No matter what the media says Alsina Nation got your back and we will always HOLD IT DIINE." they all started laughing. "That was so nice of you to say." Ricki said. "Thanks love." I look over and someone is about to sit next to me. I was trying to figure out who this is and where did they come from. "I really preciate all the things you said Ma." then he looked up at me and smiled. My heart instantly started to beat fast. My eyes and mouth grew wide. I was speechless.

"SURPRISE!" All my co-workers said. "OH MY GOD!" I look the other way and close my eyes and took a deep breath. "God! If this is a dream right now?! You playin with me. It's not cool!" I heard everyone laughing. I turned around. "Wow!....umm you guys set me up" they started laughing. "No wonder why you guys were acting all weird." "You work so hard. You deserve it. So when we found out he was coming. We had to do it." Ricki said. "Awww!" "How do you feel when you meet a fan and they say all these kind things about you?" Louie G said. "Umm..." his elbow is up on the table and he is rubbing his index finger and thumb together while he thinks about his answer, "It's a great feeling cause like I said earlier I like to give my soul my all to them. I want to touch people's lives. " he looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and started blushing. My heart was beating so fast.

"We are going to play a game. We have one for both of you." We both replied "Ok.", "August you are first." He smirked, " Ahhh!! What ya'll got fa me?" August said. "If you're on a boat and see Chris Brown and Trey Songz in the water. Who would you save ? And you can only choose 1." Big Boy said. August laughed, "Aww! I don't want no one ta drown." he said. "Noo! You gotta choose one." Big Boy laughed. " iight, I would choose my boy Chris but," we all start clapping. " I saaaid but... I'll give Trey that circle inner tube to float." We all started crackin up. "Nah! That's not an option." Big Boy said. "Y'all crazy man! We all goin survive." Big Boy shook his head. "We just goin say you saved Chris." August laughed, "S/O to my homies Chris & Trey. It's all love."

"Alright now Leiya's game." I smiled. "Right here! August you will find out if she a real fan." He nodded, "We will play a track but it's 6 of August songs combined and you gotta tell me the song names." I nodded, "Alright, sounds good" I said. "DJ EMan! Drop the track for me please." Big Boy said.

🎶 1,2,3, too many I'm fcked up 4 chicks with me, I see the sign on the door "Champagne Room" so now I know it's going down, but the bad guy ain't always the bad guy, girl I can treat you good good good good good good, I wanna Ouuu! Ouu! Ouuu! Ouu! Ouu! Ouuu! with yoooou! All that don't mean you hate me. I come up and I come dowwwn. Your down their up, their up your doowwn. And I gotta call nobody I roll up solo 🎶

++++

"She knew all the songs no hesitation." Big Boy said. "All of those are my favorites especially Shoot or Die." I said. "And she continued singing some of the lyrics for us." says Ricki. We laughed, "Some of those songs are old and she knew it. " August said. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "You guys are giving each other googly eyes." We laughed. "Would you ever date a fan ? *coughs* Leiya *cough*" Big Boy said. I gave him that side eye. "Uhhh, I don't know cause there are 2 different types of fans. There are the fans that just love your looks but don't really listen to your music then you got the true fans who listen to you and support you to the fullest. I would date that one if anything but like I said I don't know. It depends on the person." "Yeaaah! I feel that." Big Boy said. "Leiya....is beautiful." I immediately blushed. "Thank you!" "No lie, hearing what you said about me really meant a lot and I preciate it. My fans really help me stay on my grind too cause y'all show me unconditional love." I smiled, "No problem! I'm glad I finally got to meet you.... I actually got to meet you earlier than I expected. I bought meet n greet tickets for the show tonight." "Coo! Make sure you come see me again." I nodded. "Today was a successful day in the neighborhood. Thank you August for stopping by. Whenever you come to LA again let us know so you can come thru." Big Boy said. "Will do! I enjoyed myself." August said.

Now we are all taking pictures with August before we leave. I took so many pictures with him. Selfies well Usies 😂 "Bye August" everyone said. "Bye! Make sure you come to the Meet n Greet" he said. I shook my head, "See you later!" He walked out of the studio. Everyone looked at me and I started smiling. "Thank you guys so much! That was one of the best things that has ever happened to me in so long." I gave everyone a hug. "Your welcome! You deserve it."

August & Leiya 👀 that sounds cute lol

Let's see what happens at the show tonight.