Graduate

I walked into the house and see my little bro LJ playing video games. "Sup LJ" as I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "Not much Leiya, playing 2k. Today is your big day sis, How ya feel?" I shrugged. "Bittersweet. I'm excited but sad at the same time. " I looked down. "Ya miss Lang huh?" I nodded "Everyday". He shook his head in agreement. "I understand. You already know Lang proud of ya". "You right. I gotta get ready. You do the same." He shook his head. "Coo!" I freshened up, and did my hygiene. I wrapped the deep purple towel around my body & walked into my room. Door closed, plugged my phone into the AUX cord connected to my radio & pressed play.

.... Girl you don't ever flex

Long as I fuck you good

You ain't worried bout what's next

That's why I keep you here

You ain't like them other hoes

Cause you the fucking best

Just in case you didn't know

Cause you ain't got

A half a million dollar condo

And you ain't got

A hundred thousand dollar car

But you got a billion dollar body

Trust me I know

You keep it hood no matter where you are

Cause you come from the ghetto

Love Em' from the ghetto

Girl you're the type I like...

as I sang with the music, my hips swaying side to side, and smiling. I love music. It helps me cope lol August Alsina is my favorite artist. I can relate to his songs. The situations he has been through in his past I have been in through too, similarly. His voice is soothing and I can feel his spirit through the music because he speaks what's real. Hopefully one day I can meet him and tell him my testimony.

I untied my headscarf, took out the clips as my hair falls and hits the middle of my back. I curled the ends and ran my fingers through it, to give it this wavy look. I slipped on my all black spaghetti strap, wavy at the bottom romper with a simple royal blue thin strap across the ankle heels and put on my black cap & gown. I grabbed my keys, phone and purse. I needed to be at school in 20 mins.

"LJ?! You ready ?" He came out of his room, "Ya sure you not graduating fly guy?" Looking him up and down & giggled. "I look good huh" as he rubbed his chin and face. "Boy Stop" giving him that look. I knocked on Mr. & Mrs. Daniels room door. Mrs. Daniels opens the room door. Looks at us "What you want?" I sighed. "Your not coming?" She stared at me. "Does it look like we want to go?" I instantly got an attitude. "Dad and I are relaxing we not going." closes room door in our face. I turned around and walked out the house. Mr. & Mrs. Daniels are our "parents". Ever since dad left when we were younger Mom changed. She married a new guy that was an asshole. He only cares about himself, Mom, & his other kid that lives with his mom. We don't even call them Mom & Dad because they don't act like it. Lang use to take care of us. He was waaaay more of a parent to us than our "parents". All they did for us was put a roof over our head, only bought us clothes in the beginning of the school year, and have food in the refrigerator. That's it. The bare minimum.

It was quiet in the car until LJ broke the silence. "I'm proud of ya and ya know Lang is too. Ya can't keep letting her & dickhead get to ya" we both chuckled. "They been like this foreva." I nodded in agreement. "You's right!" .*OG Maco voice* we both laughed. "I just be wondering why they treat us like shit." Nodding to let me know he is listening. "I learned to stop wondering cause I know we did nothing wrong and they weird. " We laughed. "I feel ya bruh". "I hate having to leave you here while I go to college. " LJ sighed "Yeah, but I'm good. I can take care of myself. I learned from you and Lang." I parked into the school parking lot. I looked at him and gave him a hug. We got out the car and went our separate ways.

++++

"Our next graduate, graduating with a 4.0, honor roll throughout school. Forever a Cox Falcon athlete Leiyana Smith" the crowd screaming and clapping hands. I heard a loud bull horn. I knew it was my crazy ass brother. I smiled big and walked up, shook hands and took a picture with my principal. I looked up into the sky, cheesing, kissed my index & middle finger together & put it into the sky for Lang , then I hit that original dougie. My class graduates yelling "Ayyyeee" lol I walked back down to my seat. "& now Congratulations to Cox Falcons Class of 2010" The crowd roars and graduates cheer.

++++

I finally found my brother in this huge crowd. He hugged me so tight. I could barely breath. "OK! OK! " He let me go and started laughing. "Damn! Incredible Hulk. Nearly killed me." He was really cracking up at this point and could barely talk. "Sorry Lei" still laughing. Someone put their hand around my stomach to my waist and put their face right into my neck. I know exactly who this is.

I hope you guys are liking it so far.

Who could this mysterious person be ? lol