Introduction

First off I would like to say Thank You! for giving my book a try and deciding to check it out. This is my first time writing a book and I hope you enjoy. I would loooove for you to leave comments simply to understand what you guys are thinking so far about the book. Enjoy!

(Click media to full view picture & slide to the next picture to see the characters.)

Characters:

Leiyana Smith : (Lee - Ahh- nuh)

the main character

Landon aka LJ: (Lan-done)

Leiyana's little brother

Langston aka Lang: (Lang-ston)

Leiyana & Landon's older brother

Mr. & Mrs. Daniels : Leiyana, Landon, & Langston's parents

Tyler: (Ty-ler)

Leiyana's close friend

Chad: Leiyana's friend

August: (Au-gust)

Leiyana's friend (or more 😏)

More characters will pop up in the story these are just the mains.

A little background about Leiyana. Her and her family are from Virginia Beach, VA. She is 21 (turns 22 in the book) and her brother is 18. August is 22. Landon is 24. I start this book in the past and soon after I return the book to a little more current time because I try to match some parts of the story to exact time in real life. I don't want you to get too confused on the ages. The most important ages are the ones being stated above.

P.S. I don't know any of these characters in real life. I do not play any of the characters unless stated otherwise. If you would like to follow any of the characters in real life. Message me.