Aug Experience Pt.1

[WARNING: LONG CHAPTER]
August P.O.V
I woke up early so that my driver can take me to get a rental. I was tired of a driver and I didn't like Leiya driving me everywhere. My driver picked me up and took me to a car rental shop. I decided to pick up the all black Lamborghini Aventador. I'll be here for three days might as well get something dope. I pulled off the lot in it and headed to pick up some breakfast for Leiya and I. I ordered our food and by the time I get there it should be done. I picked up the food and headed to the house.
I unlocked the house with the spare key Leiya gave me. I walked in, locked the door, took my shoes off, and set everything up for us to eat. I walked over to Leiya and woke her up.
I lightly tapped her.
"Leiya Baybeh, Wake up."

Leiya's P.O.V
I heard August voice and started to smile then I opened my eyes to see his face. He was all in my face showing off his beautiful pearly whites.
"Wake up! I got us breakfast."
I got up from under the covers.
"I'll be back."
I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put my hair up in a high messy bun. I walked downstairs and August was already eating. I sat down at the table with him.
I smiled, "Thank you baby."
"Your welcome. I hope you like it."
I opened the box it was a Belgium waffle, turkey sausage, egg whites and chopped potatoes.
"Oh my God! This is perfect."
"Oh wait, one more thing."
He handed me a small container and I opened it.
"Yessss! I LOVE avocados."
"I know you do."
"Thanks baby." I blew him a kiss.
He laughed
"No Problem"
I said grace to myself and started eating.
"Your hangin out with me today ?"
"Half of the day, yes. I gotta deliver tickets to a few places that is sponsoring Cali Christmas for work."
"Ok, when your done eating, get dressed. I got a meeting with my stylist then I have a photo shoot with a sun glasses company."
"Alright! Sounds good. I'll take my car so after the photo shoot you can go straight to sound check."
He shook his head.

August and I decided to match today. We both wore an all black fit. He has on a black oversized tank top, all black jeans, with the red and black Air Jordan 1s. I have on all black skinny jeans that are ripped in the front, black nike sports bra top, with the red and black Air Jordan 1s. I slicked my hair into a low bun and August let his curls show today, no hat. I grabbed my car keys.
"Nah, you don't need that. I'll drop you back off at home."
"Ok, thanks."
I put on my sunglasses.
"Ouu! Those are dope!"
"You not the only one with dope shades." He laughed.
We walked out the house. We will be meeting his stylist at her hotel and so will Big T.
We reached her hotel and Big T was already waiting for us. We all walked up to her room. She opened the door.
"Hi August!"
"Sup!..Aria this my baybeh Leiya. Leiya this is Aria." He laughed.
"Nice to meet you." I said.
"Thank you. Glad to meet you too."
She showed August all the outfits she put together. August tried on the ones he like.
"Which one you like better Lei ?" he asked.
"Uhhh, I like the camel brown peacoat, plaid shirt with the matching fidora and Ballenciaga.
"Yeah, that's the one I like too." he said.
"Ok cool. I will let you take that outfit with you and are you doing any after parties ?"
"Yeah! I got an outfit for that event already."
"Ok good! We are now done here. Good Luck with your show tonight. And it was nice meeting you Leiya."
"Nice meeting you too."
"Thanks Aria!" they hugged.
We walked out of her hotel room and to the lobby to pick up his car. He turned and looked at me. He grabbed me by the waist and we smiled at each other. I put my arms around his neck.
"Thank you for coming with me to run errands."
"No problem baby."
"What time you gotta be back at the house ?"
"Anytime before 4pm"
"That's perfect."
The car pulled up he kissed my forehead and walked over to Big T.
"We headed to the sun glasses spot so I can do this quick photo shoot." August told T.
"Alright!"

August P.O.V
We pulled up to a studio. The guy who owns Rare Visions was standing outside waiting for me.
"Hello Mr. Alsina! It's nice to finally meet you."
"Thank you! It's nice to meet you too."
The man looks at Leiya.
"And you must be his beautiful girlfriend Leiya?" she laughed and looked me.
"Umm, Yes!" Leiya said.
"Nice to meet you!"
"Same here." Leiya said.
"Come follow me please!"
I grabbed Leiya's hand and we followed the man.
We walk inside. There are cameras everywhere, my music playing, food, and a case full of dope ass sun glasses.
"Ok August! You're our model for the Fall/Winter collection. We will be taking a lot of portrait photos and a few body shots. Just give us a lot of energy with the portrait photos and the full body its more of a calm pose."
"Ok! Got it."
"Oh Yeah! & your stylist dropped off an outfit for this photo shoot. It's in the bag on that table. Bathroom right around the corner."
"Thanks!"
"I'll be back baby!" I told Leiya. She shook her head. She is so gorgeous. I'm always admiring her beauty. I walked to the bathroom, changed and came out. I walked over to Leiya.
"You look really nice!" as she fixed my collar.
"Thank you beautiful! Hold my stuff for me while I work."
"Ok, You got this babe. Clear your mind and have fun." I smiled at her.
"Thank you baybeh!" I kissed her cheek.
I walked over to the white back drop. I grabbed a pair of matte black shades. And did my thang.
I look over every once and while and catch Leiya singing my songs. That turns me on. I swear I was feeding off of her energy.