Chapter Twenty Seven

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, There's one more chapter left then this story will be ending, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I couldn't believe how much of an idiot I'd been. How could I not see that I was destroying the boy I loved? All I wanted to do was keep management sweet, But by doing so I hurt Niall, Nobody was worth hurting him, I don't care who they are. Nothing can beat laying in bed with Niall in my arms just like I am now, I smiled down at him before beginning to play with his soft hair. I heard him groan before his eyes fluttered open.

"What time is it?" He whispered.

"Still early babe" I replied.

"Why are you awake then?" Niall asked.

"Just over thinking things" I said.

"Things like what?" He replied.

"Like the way I treated you, The way I allowed you to feel, I should have never done that" I stated, Niall sighed.

"Zayn you didn't realize, And how could you? I never once spoke to you about it, I love you and you love me that's all that matters" Niall replied. I smiled before leaning down and kissing him.

"Go back to sleep babe" I said, Niall however shook his head.

"I want you to show me how much you love me, Make love to me Zayn" Niall whispered. 

"You mean now? Right here? With the boys in the other room?" I asked a little taken back. Niall nodded.

"Right here, Right now, Zayn make love to me like you did that first night, When nothing else mattered apart from you and me and our love for eachother" Niall replied. I smiled before kissing him once again, We then went on to making love to eachother as the sun came up.

A few hours later myself and Niall traveled to the local tattoo shop so I could get my tattoo done on my chest.

"Are you nervous?" Niall asked as I laid down.

"No it should be ok" I replied, Niall nodded.

"Well my hands right here if you need it" Niall said, I chuckled before nodding my head, While I was getting the tattoo I explained what it was about and how much it meant to me. It didn't hurt as much as I was expecting but I still grabbed hold of Niall's hand. Once the tattoo was done the aftercare was explained to me, I then thanked and paid the man before leaving with Niall,

"So it hurt then?" Niall asked as we left the shop and walked down the road.

"Nope" I replied simply.

"But you grabbed my hand" Niall stated.

"I know, I just wanted an excuse to hold it" I replied, Niall chuckled before shaking his head. As we were walking a few fans approached us asking for pictures.

"Zayn how are things with Rebecca?" One of the girls asked. I said nothing only smiling at her. Just then Niall's phone began to ring he answered before turning his attention to me.

"Were needed back at the hotel" He said, I nodded before apologizing to the fans, Me and Niall then jumped into a taxi.

"What's going on?" I asked once we informed the driver where we were going.

"I have no idea, Liam just said were needed back at the hotel" Niall replied. I nodded before leaning back in my seat.

"What's going on boys?" I said once we walked into the hotel room. 

"There's something you need to see Zayn" Liam said, I nodded my head as he handed me a magazine. My eyes widened as I saw the headline. I then turned to Niall.

"I had nothing to do with this" I stated.

"Management must have mentioned it Zayn" Niall replied.

"It gets worse, Apparently a close friend has confirmed it to be true" Louis stated.

"Ni, I had no idea they were going to say me and Rebecca were engaged, I had nothing to do with this I swear to you" I exclaimed. 

"He's got a point Nialler, I mean Zayn hasn't left your side for the past week" Harry added. 

"I know, Zayn I trust you, But you need to tweet the fans and tell them it's not true" Niall said. I lowered my head.

"I can't do that Niall, Management run everything, I have to do what they tell me to" I replied.

"So if they told you to stick your head in a microwave you would do it?" Niall spat. Harry chuckled before quickly being quiet.

"No, But that's different" I exclaimed.

"How?! It's not true Zayn and they have no right to allow rumors like that to surface" Niall explained. 

"Zayn even I have to admit this is going a little far, I think you need to speak to Simon" Liam said. 

"You said you love me Zayn, So tell management your ending this sham relationship"Niall stated. I sighed before nodding my head. Niall smiled before pulling me into a hug, I melted in his arms straight away forgetting all my worries.