Chapter Three

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

The last day of boot camp had arrived. The day my dream would either continue, Or shatter before my eyes. Everyone's future was in the hands of three people, All I could do was hope that I had done enough. I'd seen Niall around a few times today. He wasn't exactly hard to miss, he's pretty loud. He has a big group of friends, then there was just me, well I had a certain amount. I kept myself to myself at boot camp. My nerves were building deep inside the pit of my gut, Nothing I done seemed to ease the fear creeping inside me. This was going to a be a long day.

Niall's Pov:

The final stage of boot camp was here. The end result would either be, I continue on with my dream or I fail, But sadly it wasn't my decision to make. It was a win or lose situation, I knew what end of the deal I wanted but there was no guarantee I would get it. I noticed Zayn in the sea of boys waiting to be called onto the stage, I was just about to go and say hello when we were told to proceed to the stage. One by one names were called and none of them was mine. They called the final name and all the hope I had just crashed into a sea of disappointment. I was absolutely gutted, You don't actually realize how much you want it until your declined. My whole world had broken, It couldn't be over. Tears threatened to spill over my eye lids and I tried so desperately to keep them in, But of course I failed. 

Zayn's Pov:

Name after name was read out, One by one, Names were called, peoples shouts of joys were heard, I was happy for them of course, I'd gotten to know the lads who's names were called and there decent blokes. The final name was called, It wasn't mine. Honestly I was completely broken. The cameras landed on the acts who didn't get through most of them were crying, My face just had no emotion what's so ever, When disappointment comes my way I show no emotion, It's like I just shut down. Walking off the stage made the realization sink in even more, I was walking away from what could have made me into something, I noticed Niall crying lifting his jumper over his head to cover his face, He was gutted. I walked over to him and put my arm on his shoulder. He looked up at me his blue crystal eyes were flooded with sea's of tears. I pulled him into an embrace and hugged him. He hugged me back crying into my chest. 

We all knew we would have to leave at some point. Go back to our average lives, The lives that pushed us towards the X Factor in the first place. The rejected acts were all told we would be doing interviews for ITV2 Xtra Factor, I wasn't up for all that, But Niall stayed back so I thought I should too. I didn't know why but he was so fragile, I couldn't bare to leave him. As we were waiting around, Tears had finally stopped leaving peoples eyes, They'd accepted it was over. Suddenly a member of the X Factor team told us all to huddle around him. We did so with no questions being asked.

"The judges would like to see the following people back on stage". The man said. My name was called out from a list, I began walking towards the stage when I heard Niall's name had also been called what was going on?

Niall's Pov:

After the disappointment of being rejected some acts were called back to the stage, I knew pretty much all of them one was a Justin Bieber lookalike who went by the name of Liam Payne, I know him because we shared a room together and he sat outside on the steps, when I played guitar there. Then there was Louis Tomlinson, he seemed like a pretty quiet person. Then a curly haired boy, Harry Styles, He was really popular at boot camp, All the ladies loved him and his curls. Then Zayn Malik, We had become good friends since meeting, He hugged me when I got rejected, Allowing my wet tears to fall upon his t-shirt. We had no idea why we was being called back onto the stage but whatever it was we hoped to high heavens it was good news. We all walked out onto the stage seeing four girls also walking onto the stage, One of which was a girl called Rebecca Creighton, Shes a small girl who's Irish, So we get on pretty well, The others I didn't really recognize. The boys stood together same as the girls, We all put our arms around eachother waiting to hear the news. Nicole began speaking first explaining she knew it was difficult for us, She explained that they thought we were just to talented to let go of, I looked around at the other boys in utter confusion what the hell was going on? Then Simon raised the microphone to his mouth and spoke. 

"We've decided to put you into groups and your going to judges houses" We all jumped up and down upon hearing this! Was it actually happening? I did a little Irish jump on the stage out of happiness, I looked around to the four boys who were now my band mates, This was so surreal. As we walked off the stage the two boys Louis and Harry were jumping over eachother. This was crazy we were given another chance, We could either go home as solo artist or continue on in the competition as a group, Honestly it wasn't even a question in my mind, We had to take this opportunity. We were going to judges houses! We did a little group hug then began running to the rest of the finalist, In the mist of all the embracing Zayn stood looking taken back, I smiled making my way over to him, I then pulled him into a hug, We stood hugging right in the middle of all the finalist. This moment was perfect.