Chapter Sixteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback

Zayn's Pov:

I awoke the following morning to the sight of my beautiful boyfriend sleeping soundly beside me. How is it possible that even when he's sleeping he makes my heart jump out my chest? I still had the worry of my grandad buried deep inside my mind, But looking at Niall he made me forget it all. He made me forget the worry even if it was only for a second. He was doing all this for me and he had no idea. I smiled down at him before leaning down to place a gentle kiss to his forehead, I then jumped down from the bunk bed and grabbed a pair of jogging bottoms before trying my best to get out the bedroom. Now I love the boys but our room is an utter tip! You can't even see the floor and I'm not exaggerating here, None of us even remember what colour the carpet was. There's clothes everywhere, Books, Shoes, Boxes of empty food, Empty drink cartons, Bags, It may shock you but there is a hoover in here, But I don't think any of us actually know how to work it and if we do we sure as hell ain't using it. I began climbing over the heaps of junk in the room after almost falling over Louis shoes I made it to the door. I silently walked out before making my way downstairs. I made my way into the kitchen, I quickly turned the kettle on before making my way outside onto the patio, Once outside I pulled out my cigarettes and lighter, I lit up a cigarette and inhaled the smoke. Moments later I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist. I didn't flinch because I already knew who those arms belonged to. 

"Morning babe" I said before inhaling some more smoke. 

"Morning" Niall replied in his morning voice, I smiled to myself before turning to him. 

"Why are you up? I was going to bring you up a cuppa" I said, Niall was shaking a little due to the cold bitter air outside. 

"I was cold without you and you wasn't exactly quiet when you got up" Niall replied with a small smile, I chuckled before shaking my head. 

"That wasn't my fault, Louis shoes was in the way" I stated trying not to laugh. 

"You still woke me up" Niall said while pouting, I smirked before dropping and putting the cigarette out and turning my whole body so it was facing Niall. 

"I suppose I better say sorry for that then" I replied before pulling Niall into a tight hug, Niall hugged me back wrapping his arms around my waist, He buried his head in the crook of my neck so when he smiled I felt it against my skin. I gently kissed his head before softly rubbing his arms, Niall sighed happily before looking up at me. 

"I love you Zayn" He said, I smiled happily before gently kissing him. 

"I love you too Niall" I replied before once again pulling him into my arms. 

Today the remaining X Factor contestants were sitting around waiting to be told what our song's were for this week. It was added pressure because instead of doing just one song we were doing two, So there was twice as many lyrics to learn, Added harmonies, This would be a tough week. We were given our songs before being told we were going to be playing some secret gigs, None of us were truly disappointed about it so we all smiled knowing we would be able to perform more then the one song. I was cuddled with Niall on the sofa watching last weeks show since we couldn't be bothered to watch it Sunday night, My phone then began to vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out seeing it was my mum who was calling. 

"Be right back baby" I said giving Niall a quick kiss before answering the phone and quickly leaving the room. 

"Hey mum" I said happily.