Chapter Twenty One

Heya guys here's the big reunion chapter, And this chapter is dedicated to Mallomar1217 because she wanted me to update really badly so here it is :) Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I'm back with the boys today!! God I can't wait I seriously can't! I've missed them so much over the past few weeks! For the past few months we've been joint at the hip so it was strange being away from all of them. This week we were back together and we would be going to see Simon and taking a look at some houses in London. We all decided it would be best if we just moved into the same place. We would be going to meet Simon and he would be talking to us about a few things. I was so excited! But the main thing I was excited for is to see my Nialler again. It feels like a lifetime since I held him in my arms and kissed his beautiful soft lips. Myself and the boys would be meeting in London then we would all be traveling to the airport to pick Nialler up. Time couldn't go by fast enough, I wanted Niall in my arms right now. Once my cab pulled up I jumped out quickly grabbing my backpack. I then quickly paid the driver before rushing off to find the boys in the reception. 

"Zayney!!" I heard Louis shout. I quickly looked up to see Lou, Haz and Li all sitting down. I grinned before rushing over to them.

"Vas Hapennin boys!" I said happily, I pulled each of them into a hug before sitting down.

"How have you been?" Liam asked, I nodded my head. 

"Been really good, Christmas was amazing, Missed all you lot though" I said. 

"You missed a certain Irish boy a tad more though" Harry said teasing me. I blushed before punching him playfully.

"Shut up" I mumbled. They all bursted out laughing as I began looking around for Niall.

"When does his flight get in?" I asked. 

"In around the next hour" Liam replied. I sighed leaning back in the chair. I wanted to hold Niall now, Is that to much to ask?

"Listen why don't we go and get something to drink? Liam you can call Si and tell him we've all arrived and were just waiting for Nialler" Louis suggested. Liam nodded as we all stood up. 

Myself and the boys were sitting around for an hour before Niall's flight was finally called in, I stood up and rushed to the arrivals gate waiting for him to walk through. After a while I saw his head bobbing up and down in the crowd, My body suddenly erupted in happiness I had a stupid grin on my face that wouldn't go away. I must have looked like a complete idiot.

"Nialler!" I shouted. Niall looked up before his face broke out in a massive smile. He pushed past the people ahead of him rushing to us all, Once he was in grabbing reach of me, I grabbed hold of his shirt and pulled his body against mine. 

"Ni, I missed you so much!" I exclaimed as I held him close to me. 

"I missed you too Zi, So much!" Niall replied holding onto me tighter. Suddenly the rest of the boys joined the hug and gathered around us.

"Kiss" Liam whispered. We looked at him before he smiled at us. I then pulled Niall's face to mine before kissing him passionately. Niall kissed back with just as much passion before we pulled away.

"Thanks Li" We both whispered, He done nothing apart from smile, He then pulled Niall into a hug.

"Good to see you buddy" He said. Niall smiled before hugging Louis and Harry. "Come on boys Simon will be waiting" Liam added. We all nodded our heads before making our way out to the car that was waiting for us. Liam climbed in the front seat. Myself and Niall climbed in after and quickly wrapped our arms around eachother. Louis and Harry climbed in after quickly mocking me and Niall. The car started up and suddenly everyone was lost in there own conversation.

"How was your Christmas?" I asked Niall.

"It was amazing, Mum cooked the most amazing food ever! The house was decorated so beautifully, And I went to the pub with my dad they even gave me a pint" Niall replied smirking at me. 

"Cheeky leprechaun, Did you kiss anyone under the mistletoe?" I asked winking at him.

"Nope my lips are reserved for somebody else" Niall replied smirking at me. I smirked back before kissing him softly. 

"Happy late Christmas baby" I said. Niall smiled before leaning his head into my collar bone and placing a gentle kiss there.

"Happy first Christmas Zayn" He whispered. I smiled to myself before giving his hip a gentle squeeze. 

"Boys how was your Christmas?" Simon asked as we walked into his office, He hugged each of us as we told him how Christmas went before we all sat down. "Well boys as you know everything's been finalized and your officially signed to this record label. Now I want you boys to release something as soon as possible. Now I know you have the X Factor tour to think about, So straight after I want you to start work on your debut album. I've been in contact with various writers, That have written hundreds of number ones. I've arranged trips to Sweden, LA, All different places for you boys to record. The album will be completely about you, So I'm giving you boys the creative control to decide what songs you want to do, What you want to be on the album, I want it to be all about you guys" Simon explained. We all nodded our head in understanding. 

"Now I've arranged accommodation for you boys, It's a complex in London for you all to live on. You boys can go and look see if you like it, Then you can sort the living arrangements yourselves" He added. 

"We have a fair idea about who's living with who" Liam replied.

"Myself and Hazza" Louis butted in smiling. Harry smiled before placing his hand on Louis knee and giving it a quick squeeze. 

"I want to live alone" Liam stated. 

"I want to live with Zayn" Niall said before looking at me. "If that's ok with you?" He added. I smiled at him.

"Of course it is" I replied. Niall grinned before cuddling into me. 

"Well now that's sorted, I have a song for you boys that I want you to record today" Simon said. We all looked at him as if he was crazy. He did nothing but continue to speak so we all sat and listened to what he had to say.   

We headed to the complex to check out our new homes. They were pretty great we had everything we needed already there, So all we really needed to do was move our clothes and valuables down. We all agreed that fans would only know about Lou and Haz moving in together. I hate having to keep me and Niall from the world but right now it's for the best, We don't know how people are going to react and Simon doesn't want to risk our career yet. Until all our stuff was brought down Simon paid for us to stay in a secret location in London. We would be going on the X Factor tour soon anyway so by the time we come back our apartments will be sorted out for us. It's nice knowing we can turn to Simon for stuff like this, Us all being on the same complex will mean were around eachother again which is the best feeling ever.

Later that night we were at the secret location and me and Niall were sitting down spending time together. I decided now was the time to give him his Christmas present. 

"So I got your present with me" I said. Niall grinned. 

"I have yours too!" He said before jumping up and rushing over to his bag, I smiled before pulling mine from my backpack. Niall sat down infront of me before handing me a box. I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"What's this?" I asked. 

"Open it" He replied. I smiled before pulling the lid up to reveal a bracelet with ZM-NH engraved on it, I smiled before leaning over and kissing him. 

"I love it babe thank you" I said. I then handed Niall his box. Niall grinned before opening it his eyes widened. In the box was a necklace with a four leaf clover on it, On the back I love you forever was written there. 

"Oh Zi" Niall said before pulling me into a hug. 

"You like it?" I asked.

"No I love it!" He replied before kissing me once again. 

"This is going to be a great year" Niall said before cuddling close to me. I smiled holding the boy I love once again.