Chapter Twenty Four

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Niall fit in perfectly with my family. They treated him like he was blood. I showed him all over Bradford so he could get to know the place where I grew up. It's not much but it's home. I even took him to my school so he could say a quick hello to all my friends. Niall's met them all and they absolutely adore him. They've teased me around him about being the Bradford bad boy, They even showed him some old pictures of me and let's just say Niall hasn't stopped teasing me since. I'm happy how natural life is with him, I walked around Bradford and passed all my ex girlfriends with my arm proudly around Niall and I didn't flinch once. Waking up with him in Bradford felt just as right as it did in the X Factor house. I suppose the sayings true it doesn't matter where you are as long as your with the person you love, It will feel like home. 

The morning of my birthday I woke in the arms of my beautiful boyfriend, He was playing with my hair clearly waiting for me to wake up. 

"Morning beautiful" I said causing Niall to smile.

"Morning, Happy birthday Zi" He said before leaning down and kissing me. I returned the kiss, We then laid awake cuddling for a while talking about nothing at all.

After a while we decided it was time to get up. We quickly got changed before linking hands and walking downstairs. Once we reached the bottom of the stairs my younger sister Safaa came running out the living room. She hugged my legs tightly wishing my a happy birthday, I ruffled her hair before walking into the sitting room. My whole family was in there all waiting to wish me a happy birthday. My mum rushed over and pulled me into a tight hug causing me to chuckle.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" She said. I smiled before hugging her back. Niall then sat down on the sofa.

"I love you mum" I replied, She squeezed me tight before pulling away. I then sat down on the sofa next to Niall. My presents were then handed to me one by one. I thanked each person as I opened there presents. After I was done Niall leaned over to me and whispered into my ear.

"You get my present tonight" He whispered before gently kissing my neck. I blushed before chuckling. 

When Niall went for his shower I decided now would be the perfect time to talk to my mum. I headed into the kitchen to find her washing up the dishes.

"Need any help?" I asked. My mum shook her head.

"Don't be silly Zayn it's your birthday. Oh, I spoke to your father and were going to take the girls out tonight so you and Niall can have that alone time you wanted" She informed me. I nodded before jumping up and sitting on the counter. 

"Actually mum I wanted to talk to you about that. Were really close so I feel I can tell you anything, Even if it is embarrassing, But, Well me and Nialler we think were ready to take the next step in our relationship" I explained. 

"I see, Is that what tonight's about?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Well Zayn your all grown up now and your smart enough to make your own decisions. If you and Niall are both ready for that big of a step then I support your decision one hundred percent, Niall's an amazing young man" She stated. I smiled before jumping down and wrapping my arms around her from behind. 

"I love you mum" I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I love you Zayn" She replied before gently squeezing my hand. I love my mum to pieces and I'm not ashamed to say I'm a massive mummies boy. 

My mum stayed true to her word that night after dinner she took everyone out allowing me and Niall to be alone. I held him close to me as we laid on my bed cuddling. 

"Ni, Are you sure about tonight? I mean I don't want you to do something your not comfortable with" I stated. Niall sighed before shaking his head. 

"Of course I'm sure. Zayn, I just, I'm scared. I want to be enough for you. I mean look at you Zayn, Your the definition of perfect. You could have been carved by angels. I don't want to let you down" Niall explained.

"Ni, Stop, Ok stop putting yourself down. I hate when you do that I really do. Niall you could never not be enough for me, And you could never let me down. Your beautiful from head to toe. Every detail. When God made you Niall he made you beautifully. Everyday you take my breath away and you take my heart as if it was the first time all over again" I assured him. Niall smiled before leaning in and kissing me. We kissed until our lungs were screaming for air. When we did pull away I asked Niall if he wanted a drink to ease the nerves. He shook his head.

"I don't want to be drunk" He whispered before pulling me into another kiss.

Niall laid back on my bed as I gently laid my body ontop of his. Niall spread his legs a little allowing me to slide my body between them. Niall gently stroked down my arms as our tongues danced together. I gently rocked my hips into Niall causing a soft moan to leave his lips. This is how we wanted it to be. A while later both our shirts had been removed. I gently stroked Niall's stomach as I kissed his neck.

"Your so beautiful" I whispered. Niall sighed happily as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Minutes later we were both in our boxers gently grinding our bodies together. Soft moans leaving both our lips. We had both kissed every visible part of eachothers bodies. After all this wasn't just sex it was love. I loved Niall, He loved me and we were showing eachother that right now.

"Are you sure?" I asked as my hands reached the top of Niall's boxers. He nodded his head before lifting his hips allowing me to pull them down. I did so while leaving kisses down Niall's thighs. 

Moans of love and passion filled my bedroom. Mine and Niall's bodies were gliding together as if they had been doing so for years. 

"Zayn I love you" Niall whispered as another moan escaped his lips. I kissed him gently as I rocked our bodies together.

"I love you Ni" I whispered. I'd never experienced sex like this before. It was all about love and nothing else. I wouldn't want to spend this time with anyone else but Niall.

"Happy birthday Zayn" Niall said as we collapsed beside eachother. I took Niall in my arms.

"Best birthday ever, I love you Ni" I replied. Niall smiled before cuddling into me. 

"I'm sorry Ni, For the pain" I stated.

"Don't be sorry, You gave me more pleasure and love then you did pain" Niall assured me. I kissed him and we laid in silence for a few moments.

"Nialler, I want to get my grandads name tattooed, Will you come with me?" I asked. 

"Of course I will, Just not tomorrow, My ass is going to be sore as fuck" Niall said. I laughed before kissing him. A few minutes later we fell asleep wrapped in eachothers arms.