Chapter Twenty Eight

Heya guys, Here is the last chapter of this story, Thank you to everyone who's read this story, I struggled a little with this ending because I wasn't to sure how to end it, But I still hope you like it, Thanks again for reading guys :).

Zayn's Pov:

It's amazing how you think you have everything in the world that you want, Then suddenly your life turns around and you find out that actually something massive is missing. Life has a funny way of taking you by surprise, It throws curve balls at you. Your life can change so much faster then you thought was possible. Journeys can end just as quick as they start. My life is the perfect example of this, I went from being a normal boy from Bradford, To auditioning for one of the biggest shows on the telly, I then went from being a solo artist to being in a boy band, We then made it to the end to the X Factor final and ended up with a record deal. I went from thinking I was straight to falling inlove with one of my band mates, Crazy right?

"Zayn where are you?!" Niall yelled. The X Factor tour had come to an end and myself and the boys were now back in London, We were all settling down in our new homes. 

"In here!" I shouted from the bedroom. Seconds later Niall walked into the room with a small smile on his face.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked as he walked over to the bed.

"Just chilling and learning these" I informed him as I held up various different sheets filled with possible lyrics for our very first album.

"Don't forget were recording everything about you today" Niall said. 

"I know babe, Anyway what's up?" I asked.

"Management finally leaked the news about the break up" He informed me. I grinned happily.

"About time! I spoke to them about that weeks ago!" I stated, Niall chuckled before shaking his head.

"I think Liam had a word with Simon, Then he had a word with management" Niall stated.

"Good old uncle Simon" I replied.

"Absolutely we'd be no where without him" Niall agreed. I nodded my head.

"We owe him everything" I added. Niall nodded in agreement.

"Zi?" Niall said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I'm going to ask you something, But I don't want you to take it the wrong way ok?" He said. I gave him a confused look before nodding. "Do you have any regrets?" He asked.

"Regrets about what?" I asked.

"About everything, The X Factor, Me and you" Niall whispered.

"Wh-Ni, I could never regret you or the X Factor, It brought us together Niall, If anything I'm thankful for it, It's opened so many doors for us, But most importantly it gave me somebody who I love with all my heart, Niall the only thing I regret is how long it took me to man up and accept my feelings, And how much I hurt you, You didn't deserve any of it, But I promise I'm going to spend everyday making it up to you" Niall smiled. "What brought this on Ni?" I added.

"I guess after everything I just need to know that your in this for the long run, I know I'm being stupid, But this is a really big deal for me Zi, I've never felt this way before" Niall stated.

"Babe I can't take back the hurt that I caused you, I can't promise that I'm going to be the perfect boyfriend, But what I can promise you is that I will never stop trying to make you happy, I'm in this for the long run, I'm in it for as long as you want me Niall, Your the only one my heart belongs to" I assured him. Niall smiled before taking hold of my hand and placing it on his heart.

"See that, It's because of you" Niall whispered, I smiled as I felt his heartbeat.

"I love you" I said, Niall smiled before closing his eyes.

"Say it again" He whispered.

"I love you" I repeated.

"Again"

"I love you" I kept whispering the words in Niall's ear as I pulled his body down so I was holding him in my arms. 

"Zayn?" Niall whispered.

"Hmm" I hummed in response.

"You know how while we were on the X Fctor you didn't want to go public with our relationship, Well now that the shows over I was kind of hoping, Maybe you would want to go public?" Niall asked. 

"Nothing would make me happier, But then everybody will know the relationship with Rebecca was fake" I stated.

"I think everybody knows that anyway Zayn" Niall said. I chuckled.

"Well then I think we better tell the world all about Ziall" I replied, Niall grinned before kissing me passionately.

Tell the whole world is exactly what we done. Nobody's opinions or comments mattered. Me and Niall were happy, Were more happy then we've ever been, We don't have to hide our love for eachother. Sometimes in life we face things we don't expect, We take risks we never thought we would have to. We take journeys that can change our life forever. The X Factor was a journey I'd never regret taking.