Chapter Five

Hey guys here's next chapter, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Niall's Pov:

Bonding with the lads was easier then we all expected. We were all pretty much into the same things. Since we've been here I'm going to be honest and say we haven't done much practising, Unless you count sitting around a camp fire singing as practising then yep we've done that every night. We figured it would be better to work on our bond as a band before we did anything else. The singing aspect that's easy, The getting along with complete strangers that's hard. Although when we did sing together I was shocked at how good our voices sounded together, See there's a mixture of different talents in this group, We all sound different, Have different accents and different tastes in music, But all in all were blending really good. Liam and Harry are definitely the ones who could lead any song. Two days before judges houses we decided to really buckle down this time tomorrow we would be getting on a plane, Going god only knows where, We needed to really buckle down now. The song we chose to sing was Torn. I think we thought it would be our safest bet. We split the songs into bits Liam and Harry singing main seen as we believed they had the strongest voices. Zayn would be our secret weapon. Then me and Louis would work on keeping the harmonies tight. I don't want to appear over cocky but we sound brilliant! Bring on judges houses!

The next night we had all packed and were sitting around the camp fire, Talking about how if we get through to the live shows it could change our life. We were going into this fighting, We've already been knocked back once, We couldn't let that happen again. Being told no at boot camp, It really gives you a wake up call and makes you realize how much you do really want it. Now we had all been given this second chance we wasn't going to blow it. While we were all sitting around I noticed that Zayn had left the little circle, He said he was going for a smoke yet he wasn't back yet. I decided to excuse myself from the rest of the group to see what was holding him up. 

It didn't take me long to find Zayn, He was sitting at the pool his feet dangling inside it, See normally I would scare people from behind but Zayn can't swim so I decided I better not. 

"Zayn? Buddy what's up its fucking freezing out here" I said taking a seat next to Zayn. 

"Oh nothing mate just needed to have a smoke" He replied. 

"For thirty minutes?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows. 

"I lost track of time that's all" Zayn said smiling warmly at me. 

"I don't think it is, I think somethings bothering you, You can tell me you know Zayn were friends now, I'm here for you to lean on" I said placing my hand on his shoulder, Giving it a gentle squeeze, Zayn shuddered under my touch before sighing. 

"You'lll think it's stupid. But, this is the longest I've ever been away from home, Away from my dad, My sisters, My mum, When we get on that plane tomorrow it's going to be the furthest away from home, That I've ever been, Until now I didn't even have a passport" Zayn replied. 

"The bradford badboys not so tough after all" I said in a cheeky tone, Zayn chuckled before giving me a little nudge. "Serious mate were all in the same boat, If we get through to the live shows our lives are going to change, Were all going to miss our families it's nothing to be ashamed of. You don't need to feel alone because the fact is were all feeling the same way you are, Were all scared" I explained, dropping my arm around his shoulder.

"Suppose your right" He mumbled. 

"Course I am, I'm always right" I said before pulling Zayn's body to mine giving him a hug. I then pulled my phone from my pocket handing it to him. "Call your mum and quick, We have an early start" I said, Smiling at the beautiful boy infront of me, Zayn's face lit up instantly and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, I must have turned a deep shade of red because Zayn chuckled before turning around and calling his mum. Why does he have to be so fucking perfect!

We must have all passed out while eating, Because when we were woken up we were all laying on the floor, And fuck was I stiff, Not in that way either! We all quickly rushed around getting ready, Grabbing our luggage, We then all quickly piled into Anne's car, Now anybody who know's me knows I'm not a morning person, Infact I hate mornings! If the sun ain't up I don't see why I have to be. Harry's mum gave us a pep talk on the way to the airport, I don't know how she can be so confident. As we got closer to the airport it finally sunk in for me, That in a few days, We would be finding out if we would be known as the X Factor finalists. As you get closer and closer you really do realize how much you want it. We arrived at the airport only 20 minutes later, Once we got out of the car, The cold air hit me like a brick, I began shivering badly regretting leaving my hoodie inside my suitcase. Suddenly I felt a warm jacket over my shoulders, I turned around to see Zayn standing there smiling.

"Thanks mate" I said returning the smile, Zayn nodded his head before placing his arm around my shoulders, Zayn kept his arm around my shoulders the whole time we was at the airport. As we went through luggage checks and even while we was waiting to board the plane. We stumbled across the other contestants, I was really happy to be around them all again, That was until she came along, Geneva Lane! It was no secret that she fancied the pants off Zayn, The fact she just pulled him from my touch into her own stupid poxy arms was another clue! I glared at her before hugging the rest of the girls. 

"Sorry to interrupt but our flights been called, come on Zayn" I said dragging him away from her, While we was walking away I turned around to glare at her. If she's not careful I'll get someone to rip her fake eyelashes off! 

Zayn had never flown before so I could feel him when he tensed up beside me, I chuckled before wrapping my arms around him and whispering into his ear. 

"It's ok Zayn nothing will happen, Go to sleep by the time you wake up we'll be there" I said.

"Promise?" 

"I promise" Zayn smiled before leaning into my chest slowly falling to sleep, I looked over to see Geneva glaring at me, I knew I had small feelings for Zayn, It wasn't hard for me to notice, Nothing could happen, but there was no way I was letting her get her dirty claws into him! Let the fight begin.