Chapter Seven

Hey guys here's the next chapter, Hope you like it leave me your feedback :)

Niall's Pov:

Today all the contestants moved into the X Factor house. It was literally the biggest house I'd ever seen, Right in the middle of no where, Although I suppose that was so nobody would interrupt us there. Once everybody got inside the house we all went pretty crazy, Running around the place taking a look at what was there, Straight away me and the boys took over the game room, We all knew we was going to pretty much live in that room. There was a music room with a large piano for us to go into and rehearse whenever we wanted to. We then checked out the boys bathroom it was pretty basic in there. The girls began obsessing over the beautiful sink, Now I'm not being funny a sinks a sink right? You brush your teeth in it, You spit in it, You shave in it that's all! There was a small bathtub that us boys would literally have to crouch into it was that small, Then there was a shower, All in all a pretty decent bathroom. 

"One Direction assemble in the bedroom we have a problem" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs. As you can probably notice Louis pretty crazy, He's definitely the funny one in the group. I joined the boys in the bedroom, Louis and Harry and Liam was already there, But Zayn wasn't he walked in a few moments later carrying his luggage, He then dropped it to the floor with the rest of our stuff. 

"Zayn what took you so long?" Harry asked.

"He probably walked past a mirror" Louis teased, Zayn chuckled before telling Louis to shut up. 

"What did you want anyway?" I asked. 

"This bedroom, It's tiny how the hell are us five teenage lads going to fit" He said.

"The rooms going to be a tip" Harry added.

"Well there's only one way to find out" I said, The boys nodded I then started heading towards the door.

"Where you off to Niall?" Liam asked.

"I need to find the most important room in the house" I said.

"The kitchen" The boys said in unison before cracking up laughing, Oh they knew me so well. I shrugged before exiting the room in search of my paradise. 

Around half hour later I walked back into mine and the boys room with bags of food for us all. 

"Oh Nialler you thought of all of us" Louis said dramatically, I chuckled before speaking.

"Well sort of, The girls are claiming every piece of food in the fridge, Literally there putting there names on everything, So I grabbed all this for us" I said smiling, I then dropped the bags to the floor and the boys began to eat. 

"Niall we sorted the sleeping arrangements out. Harry has top bunk over there, Louis has the one under him, I have the single bed, Zayn has top bunk on that side and your under him" Liam informed me, I nodded my head dropping down on my bunk, Moments later I felt a body plop down beside me, I looked to my side to see Zayn sitting there. 

"You ok being under me?" He asked, I nodded my head. 

"It's fine mate" I said, Zayn smiled that warm beautiful smile of his, I loved the way his tongue slightly showed between his teeth it was so cute! 

Days later all the contestants were taken to a top secret location, All to get our new makeovers, They decided to make us all original in our own way, But they made it so we fit into a group easily. For Liam they gave him a Justin look, They swiped Louis fringe over giving it a little trim, For Harry they just cut his hair taming his curls a little. As for Zayn they pushed his hair up styling it, He looked perfect! Well he always looks perfect but you get the point. As for me they decided to bleach my hair blonde. I didn't like the sound of bleaching it considering it would really burn my scalp, But they were professionals so they know what there doing. My hair took the longest to do seen as they were bleaching it, All the stuff was in my hair and I was sitting there biting a hole through my tongue! It hurt! It burned, Like real bad, I wanted to swear so badly but at the same time I didn't want to seem like a chicken so I kept quiet. 

"You alright mate?" Zayn asked. 

"Yeah dude" I replied trying not to scream in pain.

"No your not, Can see it in your eyes they look like there about to fall out, What's up?" He asked again. 

"The hair bleach it's burning my scalp really badly" I admitted Zayn looked at me sympathetically before holding out his hand, I looked at him funny. 

"Here hold my hand and squeeze it whenever the burning becomes to much" He said, I looked at him for reassurance before gripping a hold of his hand, He laced our fingers together, Gently running his thumb along my palm, I smiled at him instantly forgetting about the burning. After they was done doing my hair, Zayn stood up, I sat there rubbing my forehead, Still somehow feeling the burn, Next thing I know Zayn's pressing his soft lips to my forehead giving me a quick kiss, He then pulled back smiling.

"Mum always told me a kiss makes it all better" He replied before shrugging his shoulders and walking off. This boy is killing me really damn slowly! 

For the next few hours we were messing around taking shots for the X Factor, In a few weeks we would be revealed as the X Factor finalists then the fight really did begin. We wanted it and we ain't going down, Not without a fight. There was also something else I knew I wanted, With Geneva still hanging around him I only had one thing to say and that was, Let the game begin.