Chapter 13 Adrienette Wedding Day

"How are my son and his bride to be today?" Mrs. Agreste signed.

      "Oh, we are great mom!" Adrien signed back.

       "We sure are," Marinette signed back.

      "Mrs. Agreste I appreciate your letting me stay here," Alix signed to Adrien's mother.

     "Well, it is the least I could do now that you are back in time for the wedding,"  Mrs. Agreste replied.

        "Marinette, what did I ever do to deserve you," Adrien signed.

     "You loved me even when no one else did," Marinette explained with a quick sign of her own.

          "Meow, meow,"  a small kitty made a noise outside the door. Mrs. Agreste opened the door and let it inside. She picked it up and carried it to the kitchen.  

      "Look, what I found here?" She signed.

       "It is an adorable kitten," Alix replied.

    "Marinette, would you like to keep the cat?" Adrien signed to his fiance.

      "Sure, it will be our first pet ever!"  Marinette signed.

     Six months later, the wedding day will be here soon! 

       Alix smiled and signed to Adrien, "You will be my cousin in four days!"

  "Marinette, I am so happy that you will soon be my daughter-in-law,"  Mrs. Agreste signed.

       "I feel a bit nervous," Adrien signed.

    "I am so excited to marry you, Adrien!" Marinette signed for him.

    The wedding day is here at last!  The church had a nice red rose in a vase on the door, and the decorations inside were quite lovely as well. There was a unity candle, pink roses, pink ribbons, and white vases for the flowers.  

     Adrien stood at the alter, unsure if he could through with it. He knew he loved Marinette, but he had also loved before once and he had lost his previous wife. He felt like he could not stand it if he were to lose the new love of his.

     "Just try to relax, son! " His mother signed.

     "Thanks, for letting me apart of your wedding,"  Alix signed as soon as she came down the aisle. She was the maid of honor.

       The best man was a boy named Phil, whom Alix had a bit of a crush on.   He blushed when he saw Alix because she was rather pretty in her pink dress.

       Next, came the bride since Marinette had few friends.  She felt her dress flow behind her as she took a deep breath. She could do this. She walked down the aisle to join Adrien and smiled.

      "We are here today, the witness the wedding of Adrien and Marinette," The preacher announced.  He signed at the same time.

     After a while, they exchanged rings, as they said there vows. They both promised promise to love and cherish one another, to be there for the other for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, until death do they part.  Then, they lite the unity candle to symbolize the love they had as a whole with one another.  

    "I love you," Adrien signed to his bride.

    "I love you too, " Marinette signed to him.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The preacher announced as he signed.

   Adrien kissed Marinette and thought yes, I married to you at last my love. 

 The preacher signed, "Adrien and Marinette may you be blessed with many happily married years together!"  

    "Thank you," They signed back.

   Mrs. Agreste smiled as she took the wedding photos for her son and his bride. After the quick ceremony, she hugged them and signed " I wish you well, and see you when you return!  I will take care of your kitten while you are away!"

     "Thanks, mom!" They both signed then left on their honeymoon.

          It was not long before they found themselves checked into a hotel room. 

      Adrien smiled at Marinette and kissed her on the tip of her nose. She kissed him back.  

       Marinette went to the hotel bathroom next.  When she got out, Adrien immediately hugged her to show her how much she meant to him. 

      "I love you my beautiful, wife!" Adrien signed to her.

     "I love you too, my handsome, husband!" Marinette signed to him.

     Adrien and Marinette noticed the hotel bed was a queen-sized one with white sheets, a huge white cover with brown edges to it, and few throw pillows.  It looked rather cozy.  A few mints were found on top of the blankets as well.

    Adrien sat on the edge of the bed with Marinette across from him. He reached over, cupped her face in his hands, and kissed her.  Marinette kissed him back.  At some point, they grew tired and fell asleep together with Adrien's armed gently wrapped around her.