Somethings wrong

Lucas's pov

I cant believe what im seeing. Sam is perposing to Ava. No this is not right. It should be me. Why did I ever do that to her. Dam! I couldnt look anymore so I turned away. I was on the verge of crying. This sucked.

When we got back I went to Aunt Pats. I sat down with Jamie on the couch. I had to make things right.

"Lucas there's something I wanted to tell you."

"That is?"

"I think I might be pregnant."

I didnt move or say anything. No this could not be happening right now. I cant be a father of four or more kids. No its not mine. But it is.

"Are you sure?"

"My period is late."

Shit. I got up and walked away. I jumped on the dirt bike and went theough the trails. I had to be by myself. This could not be happening. Not to me. I cant break up with her now. I was going my the cabin when I heard Sam talking to someone.

"Hey babe. Yeah im fine. How are you? Good okay well I got to go love you." He said and hung up the phone. I could not believe what I just heard. Sam is cheating on Ava. This is not right. I hurried back to the house and went to the cabin. Jamie was sleeping so I didnt wake her up. I went to the cabin and went to find Ava. I walked in the house and her and Sam were playing with the kids. I was mad at this point. Cheating on my girl and then playing with my kids. No.

"Ava can I talk to you?"

"Un sure."

She got up and I gave Sam a dirty look. We went out to the deck and sat down.

"Ava Sam is cheating on you."

"No he's not. You just want to wreak my life even more just to get me back because my life it going better than you want it."

"Ava we may not be together but I want you to be happy. I want whats best for you and Sam isnt. I heard him talking on the phone and He said babe and love you to them. Does that not mean he has another girlfriend? To me it sounds like he does. Hes using you. Please trust me?!"

"Your lieing." She said and got up. I tried to warn her. I looked at my phone and saw that Jamie called me.

Phone call

"Hello?"

"Hey whats going on?" I asked sounding concerned.

"Um I dont think we are going to work out and im not pregnant I just got it. But im leaving soon so bye."

"Bye."

Dang. I dont think im going to miss her though. Yeah I loved her and she was nice but I still love Ava and I always will.

Ava's pov

Was Lucas right about Sam. No. But just to be sure I wanted to cheek his phone just in case. It was about time for a bonfire so I got the babies all ready to go and we headed down there. I handed Braxton to Lucas that was sitting in a car next to me. He and I are okay now then we were.

"Hey Sam can I use your phone to call Becca and see where she is. I havent saw her all day and my phone is dead."

"Yeah here."

I grabbed the phone and walked up the hill. I did actually call Becca and her and Andrew were on a date. After I cheacked his recent calls and there was a name that said Holly. It also had a heart next to it. I was shocked. Lucas was right and I shouldve listened. I looked at my hand and took the ring off. I felt like a piece of trash. Not knowing I was being played this whole time. Tears started coming but I held them back. I walked over to the bonfire.

"Sam can I talk to you?"

"Yeah babe anything."

We walked to were nobody could hear us talking.

"Who's Holly?"

"You looked on my phone?"

"Who's Holly?!" I said madder than before.

"How do you know her?"

"When I went to call Becca she didnt answer I went to your recent calls to call her again and her name was there with a heart! Now who the hell is she!?"

"My girlfriend." He said in a whisper.

"Get the hell away. Get the hell away from my family and me and never come back. Dont ever talk to me again. You here me?! You played my family like a board game. And guess what? You lost. And here take you ring back and give it to Holly." I said. I walked back to the bonfire and sat down. I looked at Lucas  who gave me an are you okay look and that was it. I got up and ran to the dock. The place were I can cry. I sat there for about 5 minutes before someone came and sat next to me. They put there arm around my waist. As soon as I felt the touch I knew who it was. Lucas. I leaned my head on his ceast and cried even more.

"Im so sorry. I should have believed you. I wish I never left and tired working things out. I miss you so much and I want us to be a family. I have no clue what I was thinking I guess everything was just coming at once and I didnt have time to think what was best for me and our family. I sorry for yelling at you and I want us back. Please forgive me!?"

"Ava I'm the one who should be saying sorry. Im the one who selpt with another person and thats what wreaked our family. Then when you left I didnt do anything. I didnt fight. Nothing. Im the one who didnt say anything to you or try to make things better. I let you get away. I let my family get away. I was the problem you were just trying to keep this family going. I missed you so much Ava you have no idea. I want you back babe. I love you."

I looked up and he pressed his lips on mine. It got pretty heated so we went upstairs to my room. After a little while up there we went back down to the fire because the babies were still down there.

"Everything okay?" My grandma asked stopping me.

"Yeah Sam was cheating and Lucas and I are together again how it should be."

"Good I knew something sneaky was going on with him. But glad everything is back to normal."

We took the kids up to bed and went to bed ourselves.