Dad day!

Lucas pov

Today Ava wanted me to hang out with Em while she got all the papers signed for the adoption. Yup were adopting Em. I'm actually happy about it. I love her like she is my own daughter! Today was daddy's day. I have to spend the whole day with Em I have a fun day planned. First we are going to go four wheeling. Then we are going to have a picnic and after that we are going to come home and watch a movie.

"I'm love you guys bye!" Ava said walking out the door.

"Love you too!" I said back.

"Ok Em lets get ready and go four wheeling!"

"But daddy I'm too small!" She said.

"No your not. You can ride with me ok?"

"Ok!" I went upstairs and got her boots, t-shirt, jeans, brush, pony tail, and head band. I went back downstairs and got her dressed.

"Ok let me brush your hair!" I said putting her in my lap.

"Noooo!" She screamed.

"Who's screaming up here?" Ryan said coming through the door. Jared came in right after.

"Meee! Daddy want to brush my hair!"

"Don't you want go be pretty?" Ryan said looking down at her.

"I'm already pretty!" Em said although she gave in. I brushed her hair and put it up in a pony tail with a head band. I let her go to play. Ryan sat next to me.

"So what are you going to do with three kids? You have to still buy a lot of stuff. You also know have Em to care for. She needs things too. A bed, dresser, toys, and clothes. You still have to look for a house cause you cant live with mom and dad with three kids."

"Yeah I know. I have a lot of money saved up from all of the races that I won so Ill use that to buy a house and I won 3,000 dollars from the last race I just did so ill buy all of the furniture and clothes and everything we need with that."

"Well it sounds like a plan but have you talked with Ava about it?"

"Yeah I mean a little."

"Well if you have something planned then you have a start. Just know that ill be here for ya for everything."

"Thanks!"

"So what do you have planned with Em today?"

"Four wheeling, picnic, then movie."

"That sounds like a fun day." We sat and watched Em play for a little bit till it was time to go.

"Alright lets go!" I said picking up Em and saying goodbye to Trevor. I buckled her in her seat and closed the door. I went back and made sure that the four wheeler was strapped down. I got in and started the car.

It took about 20mins to get there. In the meantime we listen to music. I could hear her soft sweet voice sing to every country song come on. I love her so much.

We got there and I got out. I unbuckled Em and put her down. Then went to the back and got down the four wheeler. I saw a couple of my friends come over too me.

"So who's this cute little girl?" Seth said.

"I'm Emma or Em for short!" She said sticking her hand out for him to shake. He shook it.

"Well nice too meet you. But how do you know her?"

"She's my daughter."

"Oh I didn't know you had a kid at 15."

"I didn't she's Avas cousin but her mom died a few days ago and we are adopting her."

"Oh I see well she's really cute."

"I know I am!" Em said. We jumped on the four wheeler and took off.

"You wanna get a little muddy?" I asked slowing down.

"Yeah!" She screamed. I turned around and went through the mud. We spent about a good hour until she started to get hungry. I have brought some extra clothes for her since I knew we where going to get dirty. We went to the car I got out the clothes and changed her. She was wearing a cute sun dress with boots and a flower head band.

"Daddy I'm hungry!" She whined.

"Ok you wanna got to the park?"

"Yes!"

I buckled her in and shut the door. I said goodbye to all my friends and jumped in my truck. I drove to the park which was only 5 minutes away.

When we got there I got Em out and the food. She ran to the playground while I laid everything on the ground.

"Hey your sister is really cute!" this girl came up to me and said.

"She's my daughter actually." I said looking to se what Em was doing.

"Oh I'm sorry. Your really cute!"

"Thanks but I have a girlfriend."

"How did you meet her?"

"Umm she was my cousin." I said.

"Oh. Well I'm going to get going my brother has to take a nap. Nice to meet you!"

"Yeah you too."

She was weird. Really weird. Why would she care how we meet or anything like that. She wasn't very pretty either. After about 10 minutes we sat down and ate. We had salad with some fruit. After that we packed up and went home.

"Where home!" I yelled seeing if anyone was home.

"I'm the kitchen!" Ava yelled back.

I walked into the kitchen to see her sitting at the table with papers.

"How did it go?" I asked sitting next to her putting Em down to go play.

"Well we are her parents!" She said with a smile. I hugged her.

"Well I promised Em that I would watch Frozen with her so I'm going to go do that." I said getting out of the chair and to the living room. I put in the movie and sat in the chair with Em on my lap. When Let It Go came on we were both singing. I love this movie. I know I'm a guy but I love watching this movie with her. After the movie was over she was sleeping. Its been a long day so I put her up in her crib and jumped in bed. Ava soon came in and went to bed too. I put my arms around her and then went to sleep.