Telling everyone!

Lucas pov

"So should we tell them?" I asked

"Mine as well!" she said with a sigh

We walk in and take a seat on the couch. Noah, Abby, and Ryan were all sitting there talking before I blurted out

"Ava is pregnant." I said really quickly. They all stopped and looked at us.

"Who's the daddy?" Noah asked. I looked at Ava and she was about to cry I could see it in her eyes. She didn't want to say anything so I did.

"I'm the dad. A few weeks ago when you guys were walking to aunt Pats I told Ava how I felt and then one thing lead to another." I said looking at them. They looked at me in shock I saw Noah with anger because he watched over her like a brother. Ryan looked at me dissapointed. And Abby well she had all for the emotions. Ava got up and ran out the door. I decided to get up and follow her but Jared just pushed me back down

"Let her go for a few minutes." Noah said as he went to go get her.

"We'll I think I'm going to go to bed but ill keep it to myself until you guys tell the family" Abby says getting up and going upstairs.

"Are you serious bro you got Our cousin pregnant at 17 I have no clue how the family is going to take this! I thought I taught you not to do that stuff till your older! She was a smart young girl and had a huge life planned for her! But being your brother I have to help you guys through this! I'm dissapointed actually VERY dissapointed! The first thing is that you are NOT going to leave being a young dad!" he said with some angry in his voice.

I felt bad! almost worse than I did. I did mess up her life she was smart and had a future for her.

"I know.........I feel bad! I don't know how the family is going to take it. I know I'm going to have to be there for the baby and her! I shouldn't have done that." I said putting my head in my hands.

Noah pov

"Ava where are you?" I said walking around trying to find her. I heard cries down by the pontoon. I went and sat next to her and she cried into my shoulder. I felt bad for her cause she doesn't deserve this.

"Is it true?" I asked. She shook her head yes.

"Well baby girl I'm just going to tell it too ya straight up. Yes im very dissapointed. You are going to have some problems and your going to have to talk to the family. I'm here for ya and always will be. I'm going to kick Lucass ass because he shouldn't have done that. Just hang in there and love that baby. I Love you so much!" I said to her she stopped crying and laughed a little. I huged her and got up.

"Come inside when your ready." I said walking back up the stairs and into the basement. I saw that Lucas had his head in his hands. I figured Ryan gave him some crap about it.

Ava pov

I sat outside at the end of the dock and realized what Noah said. Yeah I do need to love this child. And I don't believe in abortions AT ALL! Its like killing a human being and I could never do that! I put my hands on my stomach and smiled. There is one good thing about this and its that I'm making a beautiful child and its with Lucas. Yes, I took in what he said at the dock a few days ago about how he wanted to be the father of my children but I figured it wouldn't be so soon.

I got up off the dock and went inside. Noah and Ryan probably went down to the fire but Lucas stayed behind.

"Everything will be ok!" I said hugging him.

"I'm sorry I really am. I shouldn't have done that. You had a life ahead of you! Maybe I didn't but you DID!" He said looking at me.

"Yah know there is one good thing that came out of this?" I said lifting his head up and cuffing his cheeks with my hands.

"What's that?" He said looking at me with a little fake laugh.

"This beautiful baby inside of me!" I said kissing him. He kissed back.

"We should go down to the fire! Get our minds off it a little" He said standing up and grabbing for my hand. We walked out and we held hands. Once we got to the end of the hill we let go. We haven't told anyone really that we are together. I sat in a chair next to Emily and Lucas sat next to me by Dust in.

"So what makes you two come down here?" Dustin says as everyone looks at us.

"Um just seeing what everyone doing!" Lucsd says.

Everybody started doing there own thing and talking then Emily asked

"Have you told him yet"

"Yeah that's why we were a little late ill tell ya more tomorrow!"

I just sat there and listened to everyone. I didn't want to say anything just listen. I felt like my stomach was going to burst so I got up quickly and ran. I made it to the basement in time. Its weird cause I don't usually get sick at night. But whatever.

I walk back down and everyone looks at me.

"I really wanted a pop so i ran really fast to get one and i drank the whole thing got a problem?" I said with a smile and everyone started laughing. Nice cover Ava I said to myself. I started to get tired so I asked Emily if she was ready too. She said she was.

"Goodnight everyone Emily and I are going to bed!" I said saying goodnight to everyone. We walked up the hill and she stopped me.

"So what did he say?" She said sounding serious.

"He said that he was sorry and he will be there for me!" I said trying to walk but she stopped me again.

"Are you guys going to tell the family?"

"Yah probably next week. I would be about one month so ill tell them next week some time!"

"That sounds good." When I heard that I said one month I was shocked. It has already been a month since then. Dang time flies. And I found out that were staying for an extra two months. Ya you may think that's a lot but we love spending time together. We walked to the house and came through the back door. I decided that I would sleep on the fold out couch with Emily. I grabbed a pillow and blanket layed down and went right to sleep. But before I put my hands on my stomach and said "goodnight baby mommy loves you!" then I feel asleep.