Dirt bike day 2

Ava pov

I'm excited for today. Lucas gets to hang out with his friends instead of just me. I looked over at him and saw he was in some deep thought.

"What are you thinking about?"

I asked him.

"Nothing just about today."

"Oh"

I looked on my phone and saw that Becca had texted me.

Text messages

(B) becca

B: Hey girly haven't heard from you in a while.

Me: yeah me either how have ya been?

B: good having fun with my dad hbu?

Me: well you have missed a lot. Logan and I are together.

B: your cousin? the one you had a crush on?"

Me: yeah and I'm pregnant.

B: WHAT!? your having a baby?!

Me: babies.

B: What the hell ur having twins!?

Me: yeah.

B: well i guess I have missed a lot we should face time soon. I love and miss u lots!!!

Me: Love and Miss you too bye!

End of text messages.

I miss that girl so much. She is the bestest friend someone could ever ask for. I wish she was coming today. We finally got there. Lucas got Em and I got out. I followed Lucas to his tent where everything as set up. I took Em from him and sat down in a chair. I saw a bunch of people come in. The only person a i knew was Hunter because Lucas brought him up north once.

"Hey Ava how have ya been?" Hunter said giving me a hug.

"Good how about you?"

"Good!"

I sat back down and put Em back on my lap. I saw Lucas come out with his gear on ready to go.

"Hey everyone this is Ava she's my girlfriend."

"Is this your cousin that you liked?" someone said.

"Yeah it is" Lucas said looking at me. I saw some girl give me a dirty look. Did she like him. If so I would go and punch her in the face.

"Hi Ava, Im Dutch. And this is my girlfriend Katie." Dutch said pointing to Katie. She was pretty. Prettier than me. Her curly hair and bright blue eyes. Yeah I am the same features but hers was better.

Everybody introduced themselves and talked a little.

"Ok everyone ten minutes before the races!" We heard the announcer say over the speaker.

"Ok well we should probably get out there." Lucas said walking towards me.

"Good luck love you!" I said kissing him.

"Thanks love you guys too!" He said kissing Em on the forehead. I walked out to the chairs and sat down by Ava. She was the only one who I think only liked me outa the girls. There where four girls Ava, Katie, Emma, and Lily.

"You can sit next me me!" Ava said patting the seat next to her.

"Thanks!"

"So who's this cutie?" She said tickling Em.

"This is Emma. Em for short."

"What a cute name is she yours?"

"No she's my cousin but I watch her a lot."