Coming

Avas pov

I was ready to go back to school. I know it is going to be hard once the babies are born but if I have learned anything over the years its to have a education no matter what. It was a Saturday so Lucas didn't have school so we decided to go out to eat. I went upstairs and took a shower. I got dressed in yoga pants and a sweat shirt. A big sweat shirt since I'm nine months pregnant. The babies are due any day now. Lucas was getting Em ready and everything else. Soon we were in the car on our way to applebees.

"So are you getting excited for the babies?" Lucas said looking at me with a smile.

"Yeah I'm ready for this to be over with."

It only took about 5 minutes. We got out and went inside. The lady put us at a table and took our order.

"You ready to be a big sister Em?" I asked.

"Yeah!!!"

"Well there coming soon."

We ate our food, payed and went home. We sat down and watched frozen all of a sudden my back really started to hurt and I felt like I peed my pants.

"Um I think the babies are coming!" I said trying to stand up but couldn't. Lucas rushed upstairs to grab the car seats and the diaper bag. He got Emma's shoes on and took her to the car. Then he came in and helped me to the car. It was about a 15 minute drive so he called my mom but no answer and then called Abby, Noah, and Ryan and his parents. Everyone was going to be there as soon as they could. I found out my mom was on vacation in Hawaii. So much for her. We got to the hospital and they put me in a wheelchair. They got me to my room and the pain was getting worse. They put an iv in my hand and gave me something to help with the pain. I was 5m dilated. I sat there holding Lucas's hand. It hurts so bad! A few hours later Ryan, Abby, and Noah are here. They take Em and wait in the waiting room. I had to get a c section. They got me all ready and took me into the room.

Lucas's pov

I cant believe there coming.

"Lucas you can come in the room now." The nurse says. I followed her down the hall.

"Looks like your a little scared."

"Yeah I am." I said a little shaky. Once I got to the room I sat down by Ava.

5 minutes later

*crying*

"Baby number one Boy!"

*more crying*

"Baby number two Girl!" I literally started crying. They handed me the babies and I kissed there forehead. I showed them to Ava and she smiled and kissed them. The doctors took them back and I went out of the room. I walked to the waiting room.

"Boy first Girl second!" I told everyone. I heard someone call my name and it was the doctor with the babies in the crib thing. I walked over to him.

"Congrats on two healthy babies."

"Thank you."

The family walked over an saw them. It was all aww and there so cute. I just looked at them and saw my babies. Its weird from the beginning. We started off as cousins and now were together in the same house with three kids. I held Emma so she could see the babies.

"Are these my brother and sisters?"

"Yeah they are your a big sister!" Ryan said.

"What are there names...." She asked kissing them on the head.

"There names are.......

---cliff hanger----