Everything is going to be alright.

Lucas pov

I called her almost twenty times. No answer. After I was done eating I went and sat in our new living room. I have been at the new house for about a week. Ava wanted to stay at home another week to hang out with friends. I really miss my girls and my boy. I want them here right now but I have to wait another three days.

I had spent this week setting everything up for the babies. I painted there room and put together there cribs, everything. I was on Facebook and then she finally called me.

"Hello?"

"Hi!"

"Why haven't you been answering my calls! Ive been worried about you and the kids!"

"I have a better question! Why did you kiss Katie?!"

"Great.... Ava I didn't kiss her she kissed me. I told her I didn't want to be with her. She called you ugly I said you weren't. She said you were fat I told her you were having my kids. She said bad things about our family and I stuck up for us! When I was walking out of the tent she kissed me. I would never kiss her again! Please believe me! I love you so much I have no clue what I would do without you!" I said almost crying. I didn't hear anything except her crying on the other end.

"Im sssooorrryyy!" She said.

"Babe its okay. I know its late but I'm coming over ill be there in about 30mins!"

I pressed end, grabbed my keys and jacket and left. I got in the car and drove off.

Avas pov

I couldn't believe what I heard. All I could do was cry. I don't know why maybe the hormones. I heard Emma come down the stairs

"Momma why are you crying?" She asked coming and sitting next to me. I was pretty big so she couldn't sit on my lap.

"Because I love you and the babies and our family. These are happy tears. You better get to sleep. Ill go tuck you in lets go." I got off up the couch and grabbed her hand. We walked up the stairs and went into my room. We had to share a bed because we were still at my moms. I was planning on tomorrow to move into the new house. I tucked her in and closed the door. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I grabbed pickles and salt and vinegar chips My favorite! I heard a knock on the door and it was Lucas. He walked in and gave me a kiss. God I love his kisses.

"Baby I'm so sorry. It will never happen again." He said. We walked to the couch and just cuddled. I feel asleep in his lap and he somehow carried me to the bedroom. I had a king size bed so all three of us could fit.

Lucas pov

When Ava feel asleep I took her to the bedroom and laid her down. I went and laid on the other side. Emma was between us.

"Daddy is that you?" She said half awake have sleeping.

"Yeah baby girl go to sleep." Then I heard little snoring. She is so darn cute. I laid there and thought about everything. Then I got tired and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short but ill have another chapter up soon. Hang in there with me because I have school and volleyball and dance. Im helping with some other classes so I have to learn a lot of things. Also Thank You for so many reader never thought i would get more than 50. Keep voting and commenting!