What?

Lucas's pov

When Ava went to bed I stayed down at the fire. I was still in shock. I really didn't know what to do at this point.

"Whats wrong with you?" Dustin asked. I must of looked like I was in deep thought.

"Ummm....... yah I'm fine just thinking."

"What are you thinking about"

"Life and what I'm going to do with it!"

"I feel like there is more but I also feel that its going to come out soon!" He said looking up at the stars. Dang he is a freaking mind reader! I just ignored it. I continued thinking. Except nobody interrupted me this time. After a while I started to get tired.

"Goodnight everyone I'm going back to Aunt Pats! Anybody want to come I'm taking the golf cart?" I said getting up outa the chair.

"Ya ill come! Goodnight everyone!" Ryan said coming over to me. We walk up the hill and get on the golf cart. I start driving.

"You really screwed things man and its getting to you. You can tell you aren't the same." He said looking at me with a serious face.

I stop and looked at him.

"What do you think. You didn't get our cousin pregnant at 16. Im trying to figure things out. I will have to change. So i mine as well start know."

"Yah you will. And you will have to figure things out especially since you guys live three hours away from each other."

"Shit I totally forgot about that!" That made things twice was worse. I have no clue where we are going to live. GREAT!!!

We got to aunt Pats and went right to sleep. I was tired. Really tired. I had a headache from all the thinking. It was all too much. And then the thought came up. What if she was having more than one baby? Twins? Triplets? Everything was going through my head at this point. I stop thinking and went to bed.

The next morning~~~~

Ava's pov

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. And Emma jumping on my legs. She wasn't looking at me so I started tickling her. She starting laughing and so did I. I grabbed her and went downstairs.

"Good morning papa!" She said as we entered the kitchen

"Well good morning sweeties!" He said kissing each of us on the head. I decided I would go to the store today because I was feeling pretty good so far.

We all sat down at the table to eat.

"Im going to the store today does anybody want anything?" I asked taking a bite of pancakes.

"Ill make a list for ya. When are you going?" My Aunt Mia said.

"After breakfast."

"Ok"

"I want to come with yous Ava!" Emma said in her whinny voice.

"Ok you can!" I said getting outa my chair go get dressed.

Today I thought I would wear something nice. I put on jean shorts, A purple flower print shirt, And a brown belt. I slipped on some white flats and put my hair up with a cute purple head band.

Once I was done I put some makeup on. I went into the bedroom to pick out something for her to wear. I picked out a cute flower dress with white flats. I went downstairs and put her in her clothes.

"Hey here is some money and you can take my car it has the carseat in it." My grandpa said handing me the money. I looked and saw there was 200$. My eyes widened. Then I thought. We will be staying here for an extra two months and plus the rest of July so I guess we did need a lot of food.