Getting there

Ava pov

"We are here!" my sister shouts and we all get out of the car. I love being here because its right on a lake and we can go on the jet ski, tubing, and go on the pontoon. There are just so many things to do. I ran up the stairs and opened the door. I saw that my grandma, grandpa, my aunt Mia, Aunt Molly, Noah(18)Emily(21) Taylor(23),and Emma(2) was all there. I set my stuff down and hugged all of them. It was so nice to be with the family again. I took my bag and put it upstairs in my room. I put on some sweatpants from Pink and a sweatshirt from there too on since it was getting a little cold out. We decided to have a bonfire since there wasn't a lot of things we could do. There was a car horn that honked and looked up at the top of the hill and saw that my Aunt Maria, Uncle pat, Lucas(17), and Ryan(18) were here.

"We are here!!" my Aunt Maria shouts.

We all went up and gave hugs and walked back down to the fire. Lucas sat next to me which gave me butterflies and I blushed a little. We talked for a while before Noah said

"Hey Abby, Ryan, Ava, and Lucas you guys want to go shoot some fireworks?" we all shook our heads yes and ran up the hill. I was slow so Lucas stayed with me.

"So how have you been?" Lucas asked

"I've been ok but great now that I'm here! How about you?" I said looking at him

"I've been good but I'm happy to be here too!"

We walked into the basement and saw a bunch of fireworks since the fourth of July is coming soon. We garbed just small bottle rockets and firecrackers and lit those off. We all got kinda tired so we said goodnight to everyone and went to bed. I walked up the stairs and made my bed from the pillows off of the couch because that's the only place to sleep. I was on my phone for a little bit until i got a text from Becca.....

Text messeges~~~~

Becca: Hey Ava I don't think I will be coming back any time soon my dad told me that I'm staying with him for a while:(

Me: R U SERIOUS!!!!! I'm going to miss u so much I will be lost without u I wont have anyone to talk to or tell my secrets to or anything i wish i could see u one last time before u left:(:(:(:(;(

Becca: its ok ill always call and skype u goodnight love u bae!

Me: ok but its not the same and love u too and goodnight bae!:(:(

After that i put my phone on the charger and went right to sleep.