The day before the 4th

A couple weeks later....

Ava pov

So its been a few weeks since Lucas and I had sex together. Yeah we have been talking and everything is fine except one thing..... I was suppose to have my period last week but it never came and doesn't seem like its coming this week either so I'm kinda freaking out! It was morning so everyone was just waking up. I went upstairs and saw that Emily was awake.

"Hey Em is everyone still sleeping?" I asked quietly since there were people sleeping in the living room.

"Yah why?"

"Umm can you take me to the store before everyone wakes up?"

"Yah what for?"

"Ill tell ya when we get in the car!"

"Ok let me brush my hair and change"

"Ok thanks!!"

I ran up the stairs careful to be quiet. I grab a pair of comfy shorts and a sweat shirt and a brush. I go in the bathroom change, brush my hair and teeth then get out. I'm really nerves about what is going to happen. Maybe its just late or i have the date wrong but I'm almost sure I have it right.

"Ok I'm ready are you?" Emily says coming from down the stairs.

"Yeah I'm ready!"

We slip on our shoes and go out the back door.

"So you want to tell me why we are going to the store?"

"Yeah I guess........(told her the whole story) and that comes to conclude that I haven't had my period and its late and I need to know if I'm pregnant with Lucas baby or not!" She looks at me like I'm a freak which I am.

"So you slept with your second cousin and know you might be pregnant with his child? Well for one I wouldn't think you would sleep with him thinking that your only 16 and hes 17. I knew that you guys had feelings for each other but not that much!"

"So what do you think the family is going to say?"

"They will be shocked and dissapointed but in the end I have a feeling they will be there for you guys since your young but just know I will be here for you for anything!"

"Thanks Emily!"

"No probably!"

We pulled into the store and got out. We walked in a found the tests I grab two so I can make sure that it is true. We walk up to the cashier and she gives me a dirty look.

"Its not for her its for me" Emily says as she grabs the bag and leaves.

"Thanks for the cover!"

"No problem anything for you!"

We drive back in silence when we get there nobody is awake still except for my grandpa. Great....... he will be the one to take this hard because he has always had big dreams for me and I was always a grandpa's girl. I took the tests and ran to the basement bathroom. I read the package and then did it. It said you had to wait for 10mins. As I was waiting I went and sat on the couch. I took a look at my stomach and put my hands on it.

"Ill be here for you and wont let anything happen to you!" I said as a possibility that a baby could be inside of me. I waited an extra 5mins to make sure. I read the thing and it said............

Positive

I read the second one............

Positive

Well it looks like I'm pregnant with my cousins baby at 16 I never really thought that that could happen to me but I guess it can. I fell down the door crying. I heard a knock on the door