Chapter 12

Bakugou

Why the hell had I let Kiri talk me into drinking so much? My mind was too hazy for this shit. I knew I'd fucked up when I'd said that to Kiri. I hadn't even meant it. He'd just surprised me and put me on the defensive. My mind had gone blank and the words had just popped out. When I'd seen Deku's face afterwards, I knew he'd been hurt. Omegas could be very sensitive felt things more deeply. I knew I should have gone after him right away, but instead I'd buried my hurt in drinks while Kiri listened to me bitch. When he left and I found Deku still outside I thought maybe that was my chance to apologize. To make things right with him. But he didn't want to hear a thing I had to say. Fuck! I couldn't let him leave.

I reached out and cupped his cheek in my hand, brushing my thumb along his plump lips. Tears made his green eyes sparkle before his lashes lowered and covered them from my view. His lower lip trembled and he tried to pull away. A single tear fell and trailed slowly down his cheek, making my heart clench painfully. I'd done nothing but cause him pain for years before I'd ever even claimed him. Maybe his life would be better without me in it, but I couldn't imagine giving him up. I'm a selfish asshole and I wanted a chance to prove that I could be good for him. For him and the baby. But in his current state of mind, he wouldn't listen. I had to make him listen to me.

"Deku...Midoriya, please look at me."

His eyes opened slowly and I was caught in his gaze. Those emerald eyes swimming with tears and pain held me captive and wouldn't let go. Deku was mine. I'd have to show him that I meant to keep him.

"Deku, I'll make it up to you, I swear."

I saw him take a breath to speak, but I didn't let him say anything. I slid my hand into his curls, pulling his head back, and crushed my lips to his. I caught his gasp and savored the feel of his lips against mine. His scent grew heavier as I saturated the room with my pheromones. He let out a mewl and his hands went from pushing me away to clutching at my shoulders to pull me closer. I licked his bottom lip before tugging lightly on it with my teeth. A shiver wracked his body as he pressed closer to me. I pulled away with a growl and tugged his hair till his eyes met mine.

"You're mine, Deku!"

A shadow passed through his eyes, but he blinked and it was gone. I must have imagined it.

"Yes. I'm yours."

At his agreement, I swept him up into my arms and stood. I took the stairs two at time, cradling Deku carefully in my arms. I made it up to my room in record time and tossed him on the bed. I was on him before his body settled, our lips coming together in a clash of teeth and tongues. I trailed kisses down his neck to the edge of his shirt before letting out a growl. Sitting up, I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and shifted it over his head, letting my hand drift over the flesh revealed. Goosebumps broke out over his skin and a soft moan left Deku's lips. I felt my own twitch up in a smirk as I relished his reaction to my touch.

Bending down, I placed soft kissed along his collarbone and down his chest, stopping to flick his nipples with my tongue. His hands reached up and buried themselves in my hair as he arched his back and let out a cry. I circled his nipple before sucking it into my mouth and lightly tugging on it with my teeth.

"Bakugou! Please!"

I placed wet kisses down his stomach, dipping my tongue into his navel. His muscles clenched and he let out a gasp, tugging on my hair. I nipped the v of his hips that rose above his pants in retaliation. I sat up again, unzipping and tugging his pants down. Deku lifted his hips to help me and I tossed his pants behind me. I licked my lips as I gazed at his body with lust. My eyes trailed down his flushed face, past his heaving muscled chest, and down his toned stomach before stopping at his hard cock. A bead of precome dotted the tip, begging for my mouth.

I licked the head of his dick, letting the salty sweet flavor burst across my tongue, before engulfing the tip in my mouth. Deku let out a muffled scream and arched into my mouth. I teased him with my tongue before hollowing my cheeks and taking him to the back of my throat. I hummed as I sucked him like a delicious treat. He was tossing his head back and forth and squirming, alternately trying to thrust into my mouth and escape the sensations. When his thighs began to quiver I released him with a pop. I licked my lips, chasing his unique flavor as I watched him gasp for breath.

"Bakugou....please.....I need...."

I pressed kisses across his stomach and back up his chest till I reached his lips. Swiping my tongue along his lower lip, I begged for entrance. When his lips parted, I swept my tongue into his mouth and sought out every crevice. Our tongues twined as he clutched my shoulders and squirmed against me.

"Please! I can't..."

I decided to put him out of his misery. I quickly got off the bed and stripped, hurriedly tossing my shirt and pants behind me. I rejoined him on the bed, kissing his throat and sucking on the mark where I'd claimed him. Deku screamed my name as his cock pulsed and come shot out, covering his stomach and chest. I placed soft kisses across his cheeks before nuzzling his nose with mine. I'd never felt this tenderness with anyone I'd been with before, and I assumed it had something to do with me claiming him. My hand glided down his side and around his hip to squeeze his plump ass.

I pulled his leg high on my hip, spreading him open to my questing finger. I slid a finger over his pucker, feeling him clench against the intrusion. Slowly, I breached his opening, groaning at the tight, wet, heat surrounding my finger. My dick throbbed as I imagined that tight heat wrapped around me. Thrusting my finger in and out, I slowly stretched him. I didn't get to take my time with him the first time since we'd been in such a dire situation.

"Fuck! So tight!"

I slowly added another finger, opening him up to take my cock. By the time I added a third finger, Deku was hard again. He was panting and mewling, begging me to take him. I pulled my fingers out and grabbed the base of my cock, guiding my aching shaft to his hole. I covered his mouth with mine as I entered him in one thrust. I let out a moan as I was encased in slick heat. Breath left my lungs in a huff as I paused, giving myself time to calm down. He was so tight, I was in danger of coming in one thrust.

When I felt like I wasn't going to embarrass myself, I slowly slid out to the tip, then thrust back into him. Deku let out a cry that was halfway to a sob as he arched into me, hands gripping my waist tight. I got to my knees and hitched his legs over my arms, nearly bending him in half as I pounded into him. I could feel the tingling of impending orgasm build in my spine. I dropped his legs and braced myself over him, leaning down to connect our lips. I swiveled my hips with every thrust as Deku gasped into my mouth. I felt his muscles clench up tight right before he came again, opening his mouth in a silent scream.

My balls drew up tight and I thrust a few more times before joining him in release. I collapsed onto my elbows and tried to catch my breath, enjoying the aftershocks of his orgasm. I slowly pulled out, then rolled to my back, tucking him against me. I kissed nuzzled his curls then kissed his forehead. A warm feeling settled in my chest as he tucked his face into my neck. I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer, enjoying the contentment I felt. I'd never been so relaxed or felt such happiness after sex before. I was glad Deku was going to give me chance to prove myself to him. I was sure I could make him happy. A smile stretched my lips as I snuggled close to him and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke the next morning, Deku was gone.