Chapter 4

Bakugou

I was still reeling from his scent, but I did what Toshinori asked and really looked at the omega. I took in the big luminous green eyes, the generous kissable lips, the scattering of freckles across his nose, and all that curly green hair. He was perfection. A frown crossed my face. He was perfect for the case. Exactly what the boss was looking for. Young male omega. Yeah, not for me. I didn't fuck omegas, and especially not male ones.

"If he's the best you've got, I don't really have much choice. He'll have to do."

The omegas face fell and I instantly wanted to take back the harsh words. I wanted to soothe him and ask his forgiveness for my harsh words. Shit! This wasn't going to work. I couldn't afford to let emotions get to me during this case. I had to be able to treat him like all the other omegas I came across. With complete indifference. If these guys saw me show any weakness, this case would be over, and it's likely they'd try to kill me.

I hadn't stood up for any of the other omegas or betas the guys brought around me to rape. I couldn't show that he was any different to me. I mean, he wasn't different. Fuck! He was just another nameless omega. He had to be. Going undercover with him wouldn't work if I couldn't get that in my head.

What was so different about this guy. I couldn't even remember his name. Why was he affecting me so much? I'd never had an omega affect me like this before. Not even the ones with forced heats. I was able to remain detached no matter what had been going on around me. Hell, even the chicks that I'd fucked didn't affect me like this.

Was it because he was male? No! That couldn't be it. I wasn't gay! Not that there was anything wrong with being gay. I didn't care about that. But I'd always liked a nice pair of tits and a round plump ass. My thoughts wondered to the omega beside me, and what kind of ass he might have. I hadn't had a chance to look. I shook my head with a scowl and turned back to Toshinori.

Thinking about this omega was driving me crazy. I'd been around him for all of five minutes and I was already questioning myself. I needed to get my head back in the game. This case was too important to get caught up in my thoughts now. I needed to get this case over and done with so I could be out of this omega's presence. He was too distracting.

"Midoriya is one of our best for undercover work. I'm sure he will be an asset. Especially since he fits your needs so perfectly. I'll leave the planning to you. Just in case you have to do things the department might find questionable. I'll trust your judgement. But please, try to minimize any deaths. Especially yours."

Midoriya. That was his name. I flicked a quick glance in his direction to see what he thought of Toshinori's words. Pride gleamed in his eyes, lighting up his face and making him look even younger. How old was this guy anyway? Was he even legal?

"Are you even old enough for this? Do I need to speak to your parents about letting you do this?"

Those sparkling green eyes narrowed at me as his face pulled down in a frown. Even that expression was cute on his face. Not cute, damnit!

"I'm twenty-seven! The same age as you, Bakugou! We went to high school together, and we used to play together as kids. Typical alpha! Anyone not an alpha is beneath you!"

His words were rough with anger, but my thoughts were stuck on his last sentence. Beneath me. I could almost imagine him screaming beneath me as I gave him what he wanted. I shook myself free of my unwanted thoughts. I needed to get laid. It had obviously been too long if I was imagining sex with Midoriya of all people.

Now that he'd mentioned it, I remembered him. Izuku Midoriya. Part of the nerd herd. We had been friends when we'd been really young, but in high school I'd only had time for other alphas. If I'd been speaking to anyone else I might have apologized. But I'd be damned if I would apologize to some omega. I'd yet to meet one who wasn't ruled by their hormones. Overly sensitive, useless things.

"Who knew fucking Izuku Midoriya who turn out to be an omega? That's worse than when I thought you were just a beta. No wonder you were so useless at sports in school."

That part wasn't true. Deku had been surprisingly good at everything he'd done in high school. Always with his annoying can do attitude. Unrealistic optimism and an overachiever. I'd hated him in high school. I'd been an extremely competitive teen and he'd beat me in almost everything. I hated being number two. Thankfully I'd grown out of that. I wasn't nearly so competitive now. Not that I lost at anything these days. I was number one in every thing I did.

Red flushed his cheek and his eyes narrowed even further. I smirked at him to anger him even more. That he was an omega was such a surprise, and for some reason I felt the need to poke at him. Making him angry was enjoyable. His mouth tightened in anger, then he released a quick breath through his nose before turning away.

"I'll make sure to solve this quickly, chief. You can count on me!"

"I know I can, Midoriya. You've never let me down before. Good luck!"

With that, we were dismissed. I followed Deku from the chiefs office and ran my eyes down his back. I could tell that he worked hard to stay fit. He had broad shoulders for such a short frame. My eyes traveled down his muscled back, taking in the way his frame narrowed at the hips. I told myself that I wasn't going to look any further, but my eyes had a will of their own. My eyes continued down and I took in the greatest ass I'd even seen. Round and plump enough to squeeze and spank as I pounded into him.

My blood rushed south fast enough that I felt a little dizzy. My pants grew tight across my crotch as my dick hardened. Shit! There was no way fucking Deku was making me hard! I wasn't into men. And even if I was, it wouldn't be someone like fucking Izuku Midoriya.