Epilogue

Bakugou

There was pink glitter in my hair and all over my face and it would probably never come out. But it was worth it to see the smiles on my little girls faces. Everything around me was all unicorns, glitter, and rainbows. It was the girls fourth birthday celebration and they had demanded unicorns. Well, Mitsu had demanded and the other two just went along with it. Mitsu was the leader of their little group. I was pretty sure she was going to be an alpha one day. Right now she was holding court with her sisters and Todoroki. I felt for the poor kid.

At seven he was still quiet and withdrawn, though the girls could get him to smile every once in a while. After that birth of the girls, we didn't see him for two years. But we got a call asking if he could stay with us two years ago. His mother died under mysterious circumstances. I was pretty sure his father had something to do with it but there was no proof. Any day now I was sure we'd get the call saying his father wanted him. The poor kid had already been through so much in his young life. I didn't want to give him back. For now though, he was content.

I watched as Deku waddled over to my group of friends to make small talk with Kami, Sero, Mina, and fucking Kirishima. After intense therapy and Deku's constant pleading, I'd let him back into my life. It definitely wasn't the same though. I might have given into Izuku's demands but I didn't trust Kirishima anymore and I didn't think I ever would again. I always watched him carefully when he was around and I never left him along with my omega. Deku never seemed to worry when Kirishima was around. He was way too forgiving.

Deku laughed at something they were saying and I hurried over to them. My hands slipped around his waist from behind and gently cupped his stomach. My son kicked against my hands, making me smile.

"What's so funny over here?"

Deku placed his hand over mine and leaned back against me with a sigh. He was due any day now, and I hadn't wanted to throw this party, thinking it would be too much for him, but he'd insisted. He didn't want the girls to miss out on a single thing. He was such a good father. I kissed his cheek as the conversation continued.

"We were just telling Deku about that time you got tricked into babysitting. You swore after that night, you'd never have kids!"

Mina starts giggling and nudging Kami who laughs so hard he starts crying. Sero smiles, but doesn't burst into laughter like he might have before he joined the military. He'd only been back a month, but I could tell it had changed him. Deku looked at me with a soft smile.

"Well, maybe he said that before but he's a wonderful dad."

I smirked at him and pinched his ass.

"That's because they're my kids. Everyone else's kids still sucks, but my kids are awesome."

He playfully swatted my arm and rolled his eyes. I just grinned. It was true though. I still didn't like other peoples' whiny brats. They cried too much and generally made me want to run for the hills. But my kids were different. Mitsu chose that moment to run over and tug on Dekus pants.

"Up!"

She was already a demanding child who hated the word no. And maybe that was my fault. I just couldn't say no to that freckled little face and those big green eyes. I scooped her up in my arms, making her squeal in delight. She gave me a big grin. and patted my cheek.

"Good, papa!"

My heart melted for this little girl and she knew it. She gave me a wet kiss on my cheek and laid her head down on my shoulder.

"What is it baby girl?"

Her little head popped up, smacking me in the chin. Her tiny brows turned down as she gave me her best glare. I bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't laugh.

"I not a baby. I big!"

"Of course you are! What can I do for you princess?"

She nods and smiles. "Todo is mean! He's not listen!"

I glanced at Deku who covered his mouth and turned away to hide his laugh. I gave her a serious look as I thought about what to say. Of course I wanted my kids to have everything they wanted, but I also wanted them grounded in reality. They might be spoiled, but they wouldn't grow up to be little shits.

"Well, baby girl, that's going to happen sometimes. You can't always get what you want. And since Todoroki is a bit older than you, he's not always going to do what you want. That doesn't mean he doesn't like you though. Does that make sense?"

She frowned at me, staring deep into my eyes. I was starting to worry I'd be dealing with a huge temper tantrum, when she finally smiled.

"Ok, Papa. I play now!"

I set her down and watched as she ran to play with her sisters. Not too long after, Todoroki was dutifully listening to whatever it was she wanted to tell him. I shook my head, laughing. He really was a good kid. I turned back to the group, only to see everyone staring at me.

"What?!"

Maybe I was a little defensive. I didn't like how they were giving me such soft expressions, so I glared at them and crossed my arms. Mina placed her hand over her heart and grinned at me.

"Oh my god! The great Bakugou is such a softie!"

"Shut up!"

Deku just smiles and goes up on his tip toes to kiss my cheek as they all laugh. Whatever. Its not like I was a complete asshole. I just didn't like showing it. They continued to laugh and joke as I kept an eye on the kids while I gently stroked Izuku's stomach. I hadn't ever really expected to have something like this. I'd never planned on the whole family thing. But now, I couldn't imagine my life without it. I'd be forever grateful that we both got assigned to the same case and that my omega had been willing to forgive my asshole behavior. He was the best thing to ever happen to me, and I'd spend the rest of my life proving it to him.