Chapter 6

Bakugou

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I should have known they would pull something like this. I lifted one brow at Hazukashi, and shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't let on that this bothered me in any way. On the inside, I was scrambling. I couldn't think of a way out of this. At least not one where we still got to discover who the boss was.

"I don't fuck men."

I made sure to inject as much disgust into my voice as possible. I didn't think that would be enough to get them to change their minds but I was willing to try anything. I glanced over at Deku on the bed. His green eyes were wide and his whole body trembled. I couldn't imagine what was going through his mind. Here we were, casually discussing his rape. He had to be terrified.

"A hole's a hole. Doesn't much matter who it belongs to as long as you can get your dick wet. And we can always use the drug to make him wild for you. An omegas heat is a beautiful thing."

I wanted to put my fist through his face. I glanced over at Smiley, whose eyes were glued to Deku. He licked his lips and took a small step towards the bed. I couldn't let either one of them touch him. I moved closer to the bed and crossed my arms over my chest, glaring at them. Smiley took a step back with a huff and sat down on the couch.

"Well, what's it gonna be? I don't think we can trust you. But boss man says if you do this, he'll meet you. Personally I think we should just kill you now."

Hazukashi waved the gun at me again. I had to make a choice. I could disarm Hazukashi, and take him and Smiley out. But that would mean all the work I'd put into this would mean nothing. All those omegas and betas would still be held captive. They would still be suffering. Doing that would mean, I wouldn't meet the boss and there would be no way to end this.

Or, I could choose to have sex with Deku. I told myself that I didn't want him. That the thought of sex with another man left me cold. But that was a lie. It was a lie in high school, and it was still a lie now. Deku and I had grown up together but once I became an alpha, I didn't have time for him. We drifted apart as most kids did. But then, we'd ended up at the same high school.

I remember the first glimpse I'd had of him in high school. The same green curls, those beautiful eyes, that lush mouth. I'd been drawn to him and I didn't understand it. So I'd been cruel to him. I'd done everything I could to get him to hate me. And it'd worked. Deku stopped following me, stopped trying to rebuild our friendship.

I still don't know why I did that. I was an alpha, and he was an omega. No one would have batted an eye at a relationship between us. And even if they had, I was Katsuki Bakugou. I didn't give a fuck what people thought about me. I guess maybe because I hadn't felt that way towards anyone else. No one had ever drawn me the way he had. So I'd chosen to ignore those feelings and driven him away instead.

I refused to be a slave to pheromones, or to let anyone have the same kind of effect on me, so I'd stayed away from omegas. I'd chosen to sleep with beta women, because that's who'd thrown themselves at me. I'd managed to convince myself that those moments in high school had never happened. My eyes glanced over at Deku again, and our eyes locked. I saw trust and fear, then resolve before he gave the subtlest of nods. Then his green eyes filled with tears and his lip began to tremble.

My jaw clenched tight as I held my arms down at my sides. Instinctively, I wanted to go and reassure him, but I couldn't. We were in the middle of case. But he'd given me what I needed. Permission. He was on board with whatever plan I came up with. He trusted me. I released a puff of air and rolled my eyes a Hazukashi.

"You can put the fucking gun down. I'll do it."

He and Smiley exchanged a glance before giving me matching grins. Hazukashi put the gun up, then waved me towards the bed. Smiley picked up a magazine and settled into the couch. I turned my back to them and approached the bed. Deku huddled against the head board, curled into a ball. I wished there was a way to talk to him. To make sure he was ok with this. But I couldn't say anything with the guys in the room.

"Please..."

Deku's voice was soft and trembling. I didn't know what he was pleading for. Or if it was just an act. I wanted to reassure him, but I couldn't figure out how without giving us away.

"You want the drug to make him more agreeable?"

"I don't need a fucking drug to make an omega want me. I'm an alpha!"

I kept my gaze on Deku, watching him to make sure he understood. I didn't have a choice if we were going to bring these guys down. The least I could do in this situation, was make sure he wasn't drugged. Those big green eyes softened and he gave that small nod again.

I heard the couch creek behind me and grimaced. I hated this. I was resigned to the situation, but I didn't have to like it. The thought that they'd be watching every moment of this filled me with anger. I'd have to put on a show. I vowed that after this, I'd treat Deku the right way.

"Come here."

I beckoned Deku forward with a crook of my finger. He hesitated against the headboard and looked away with a whimper. He was the epidemy of a frightened omega. Shaking like a leaf and curled into himself. I guess the chief was right. He certainly knew how to behave while undercover. I released my pheromones in the room and called him again. I watched him shudder and tilt his head back in submission.

Those eyes blinked slowly, and then he was crawling across the bed. His movements were beautiful and sinuous. He was all sleek muscle and grace. He sat back on his heels at the edge of the bed, head down and relaxed. I dug my hand into his thick green curls and tugged his head back. His eyes were starting to glaze over with lust when I bent forward and placed my lips against his. Colors exploded behind my eyes at the first taste of his lips. Shit! I was in trouble.