Chapter 18

Bakugou

Kiri and the gang had left a few hours ago and I was sitting on my couch trying to contact Deku again. He hadn't answered any of my texts and when I called it went straight to voicemail. So either he was still angry with me or something was wrong. I'd just started pacing back and forth across my living room, debating on whether to get the department to track his phone, when there was a knock on the door. Hoping it was him, I rushed over and threw the door open.

Deku was standing on the other side. His skin glowed with health and his green eyes were luminous as he looked up at me. His scent drifted over me and I inhaled, pulling it into my lungs. Calm instantly settled over me. My omega was safe. The bruising around his eye looked better than it had yesterday and it looked like his arm was freshly bandaged.

"Deku, I-"

I wanted to apologize because I'd been wrong yesterday. I shouldn't have ordered him the way I had. I just wanted him to be safe and seeing him hurt had been too much for me. I should have waited till I'd calmed down and then talked about it with him. I opened my mouth to try to tell him all of that, but suddenly he was leaping into my arms and pressing his lips against mine.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my hips, moaning into my mouth. His scent thickened in the air as he ground against me. I gripped his plump ass and kicked the door shut behind me before breaking away from his lips. He let out a little whimper and tightened his grip on my neck.

"Please. I missed you."

"Fuck Deku, we need to talk."

"Later."

His pheromones flooded the air as he bit his lip and arched his neck. Yeah, we could talk later. Pleasing my omega was more important. I turned him, placing him against the wall and devoured his mouth, wanting to taste him again. I licked across his lips until he opened for me with a mewl. Our tongues tangled as I pressed him into the wall. He let out a gasp when I slipped one of my hands beneath his pants and boxers and caressed the bare skin of his ass. He shivered and let out a moan as I trailed a finger over his crease.

My lips left his to trail across his cheek, and down his neck. I sucked on his mating mark, flicking my tongue over his flesh. I pushed my finger past the tight ring of Deku's pucker and caught his cry with my lips. When he was writhing against me and gasping my name I added another finger, stretching his hole.

"Ka-Kacchan. Please! I need-"

"Shh.. I know"

I grazed my finger over his prostate and he came with a scream, soaking his pants in cum and slick. I carried him up the stairs while he was panting and trying to calm down, and deposited him on our bed. I stripped him of his clothes and then hurriedly undressed myself. Deku lay in the bed, arms stretched above his head looking completely blissed out. His skin was flushed and lightly sheened with sweat, making his freckle more prominent against his pale skin.

His panting breathes started to slow and he gazed up at me with heavy lidded eyes full of lust. He was so beautiful and he was mine. I let out a little growl and covered his body with my own. I had to hold back a moan when our skin touched. Smooth skin over lean muscle, housing a heart of gold. Sometimes I couldn't believe he was mine. I worshipped him with my lips and tongue, conveying what I felt in the only way I knew how. I kissed down his chest, stopping to pay attention to his nipples. Flicking my tongue over each little bud before sucking it into my mouth.

I trailed my lips down his stomach, placing soft kisses to the skin that would soon stretch with my child. I nipped at the skin over his hipbones and make my way to his dick which was still hard even though he'd just cum. Using small flicks of my tongue, I cleaned the cum from his dick. His taste burst across my tongue with its salty sweetness. Deku's hands came up to bury themselves in my hair as he cried out my name.