movies and ice cream

alexs pov
i've been finding it very difficult to get into little space. it's like im scared for some reason and I've talked to dada about it and dada said it was fine and to take my time.

"daddy can you come to my room please" I yell from from the bathroom door with my eyes all puffy from crying. I dont want dada to come because then he'll feel bad because I didnt listen to what I said.
"sure honey can you give me a minute please" I hear him yell back. I nod my head even though I know he cant see me and close the door to look as "presentable" as I can so I don't scare him.

while I was fixing my hair daddy knocks on the door and opens it not waiting for an answer. "hey darli woah woah what's all that for".
"daddy I wanna be little" I try to stop myself from whining but a little whine does eventually come out.
"well then be little honey whats the matter" daddy says sitting on my lap and pointing for me to sit next to him.
"dont know"
"you dont know hmm? does dada know? do you want to call dada up" he asks already going to open the door.
"NO DADDY STOP" I yell by accident not realizing what I did "im sorry daddy i dont want dada here he's gonna be sad" I say wanting him to come back in his seat.

"why would he be sad honey?"
"i dont want him to think i didnt listen to me but i dont know why Im finding it difficult to be little. i want to but its just not happening and I know you and dada always say never force it and let it just happen but it's bothering me" I took a deep breath and waited for his response.

my heart started racing when daddy just stared at me. Does he feel like im not little around them enough? or is he gonna yell at me for "forcing it".

after what felt like a whole hour when in reality it was a couple of seconds daddy spoke.
"what do you have today?" he asked. huh. "what does that have to do with anything daddy im serious" I say a little bit frustrated. why is he not taking this seriously.
"just answer my question babe what do you have today?"
i think about it for a bit and answer.
"nothing I was gonna ask madi to go shopping but i just don't feel like it".

daddy stands up and opens my closet.
"okay here get dressed. you,dada, and I are going to see the new mulan movie then we'll go to the park and get ice cream okay? we'll see if that will help my baby girl? how about that."

I wanted to cry. i love my daddies so much. "yes please daddy i would love that. but doesn't dada have work to do?"
dada has been preparing some work for some company as a side work during the summer because... i dont know honestly he's just helping his brother in the company i guess.

"dont worry about dada okay i'll deal with him now quick and braid your hair please. i'll see you downstairs" He says as he blows me a kiss and leaves me room.

I dont know why im really excited. it's not like we never do this but I just guess the thought of how this might help me fall into little space is just so exciting hehehe.

daddy's pov (jack)
i leave alex's room and go straight to kevins office.
"hey babe.." i knock softly and go in. "can i talk to you?" i ask.

"sure just give me a second" I close the door behind me and pull a chair closer to the desk.
"okay so whats up" he asks. you can see he's nervous but doesn't want to show it.

"did you know alex was having a hard time being little?" I say.
"yea she mentioned it a couple of days ago but i talked to her and told her to just let it happen. i didnt know she was still struggling. oh god what did she say." he starts rambling

"hey hey calm down its all fine she told me the same thing and I told her we're going to the movies and then the park for ice cream. hopefully that would help her" I say quickly as i rub his back trying to come him down

"now? he asks. i nod my head and get up.
"get ready please i'm going to go check on alex and heat up the car. 

I leave the office with a smile on my face. god I love my family.

————
HEY HEY HEYYYY. IM BACK. I LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR BEING GONE FOR THREE MONTHS BUT HEY IM BACK AND HOPEFULLY ILL WRITE MORE BUT IM JUST NOT GETTING ANY IDEAS.

THANKS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ASKED ABOUT ME AND THE STORY. AND THANKS FOR HANGING AROUND.

I CANT BELIEVE HOW THE STORY IS GROWING HEHEH

LOVE YOUUU