Bad day

Kevins pov (dada)

Today has been a really long day for me. Class has been hectic. Students have been asses. Schedules have recently changed which fucked up everything. Same classes just different times. I dont know for what reason. I still have the same classes tho.

First period i got pe lesson(lesson where I actually teach my kids about physical education).
Second i got pe class (gym time).
Then lunch
Then third i got nothing
And fourth i have another pe class. With alex so another yay.

Jacks schedule got fucked up. Now its

First period pe class.
Second nothing.
Third pe lesson. With alex
Fourth another pe lesson.

Anyways so yea today just been ew. Its almost lunch time and I couldn't be more happier honestly. Half an hour left of this gym class where no one wants to fucking listen.

The bell rings and all the kids leave to either get changed or just go to lunch.
You see our school doesnt have a cafeteria. Cause cafeterias feel like a class room. We have a normal fucking playground where they can breathe real fucking air and walk around. Sorry. Im really tired hadn't had my coffee today and its been shit.

I go to the playground and i see my husbands cute ass. No like literally his cute ass. I walk up to him and just stand there.

"Whats wrong babe"
"I hate today i just want to go home and sleep. I need coffee the kids are being little shits" I pout just wanting to lay down and have a massage like jack always does when im that tired. "Baby you have next period free take advantage of it. Its a hour take a nap we have a couch at our office okay?" He says rubbing my back a little. I nod and look back at the kids trying to find alex. He notices what im doing and points at here. She was sitting with her friends on a bench with her knees up to here face and smiling every once in a while. Usually my baby is hyper at lunch. "Babe whats wrong with her. Is she okay" i alsed worried

"Yea she just says that she thinks she didnt do well in her test and scared that might bring her grade down". As soon as he finishes what hes saying i walk up to her.

"Alex can i talk to you for a second please" i hear her friend murmuring thinking shes in trouble. I walk her to her daddy since it's quieter over there.
"Gorgeous whats wrong" i say in a hushed voice.
" i did bad in my test and now my grade is going to go down. And ive been on a good streak now i dont want my grade to go down. I finally got it to go up" she says clearly annoyed.

"Im sorry baby. But its only one test Daddy and i will help you with other projects to help your grade go over the top okay? I know what will cheer you up. Some ice cream . How about you go ask daddy right now if we can go get ice cream after school before lunch hmm"
She gives me her cute smile and nod vigorously.
She poks his arm until he looks at her and she smiles. "Can we get ice cream after school please daddy" playing with her fingers and crossing her legs with her face to her shoulders. Thats what she does when she's embarrassed to ask something. Its really fucking cute. Sometime i make her ask stuff that she thinks is embarrassing just so i can see her do that.

"Awww babe you ruined my surprise for you" she smiles and looks back at me and gives me a thumbs up. I mouth "go back to your friends" and see her jog back happy.

Lunch is over and I decide i want to go to Starbucks and get myself some coffee.

I open my phone and text jack and ask if he wants anything.

Me: hubby
Babe
Daddy

Hubby: yes baby? I have class now

Me: i know but im at starbucks. Want anything?

Hubby: can you get a coffee please.

Me: hot or cold.
Cause ur hot then ur cold ur in then ur out.

Hubby: hot
Wait no cold.

Me: okay see you soon

Hubby: wait can you get those yummy donuts they have. But i want half so will you take the other half

Me: already got it. Go back to class and say hi to alex for me. I miss her.

Hubby: shes going to kill us if she sees our coffee by the way

Me: i know.

I close my phone and pay for the drinks and donut. I would get alex a donut but shes getting ice cream today and that enough sugar for one day. But heres the thing. Alex is addicted to coffee. She really is. And not in a omg can i have an iced latter with almond milk and with no almond milk 2 shots of coffee no carmel. No like the actually i need coffee i might die soon addicted. And we've been trying to cut her off, which I'll admit is a little unfair when she sees us drinking coffee. But we can handle our coffee she cant. And shes my baby she doesnt need coffee.

I walk back to school and knock on jacks door. I hear a little come in. I open the door and walk up to the podium where hes standing and hand him the coffee and the half eaten donut. Im sorry I couldn't contain myself. As i do that i hear a bunch of awwwws and cute. I roll my eyes at them and look back to see alex with her how dare you face. I look back at jack and whisper " babe i feel bad look at her pretty face". Jacks looks at her a chuckles. As i was leaving the room i see alex raise her hand "sir may i use the restroom please" oh here it comes. I walk a little bit faster to my office but that doesnt stop her from barging in.

"Dada how dare you" she sounds hurt. Awwwwww i just want to kiss her.
"Beautiful im sorry you know you're not allowed coffee anymore but daddy and i needed the coffee today" i pull her close to me. I start kissing her neck as she crosses her arms. "Alex... come on dont be that way. Today was a bad day for me. I needed the coffee. You want dada to have a bad day." She mumbles a no and tilts her head to give me more access to her neck. I stop kissing her after a minute or so and hold her arm taking her back to class. I open the door and let her in "mister Smith. Alex here was skipping class" before i open the door fully i give her butt a little squeeze so she knows im kidding and let her in. Jack looks at me and shakes his head. "Thank you" he says back as he smirks at alex.

i go back to the class room and take a much needed nap

IF FIXED IT. NO ONE GETS TO ATTACK ME ANYMORE YEAAAA!!! 😂