angry alex

daddys pov (jack)

kev and i were just sitting around watching some show on tv when the front door opens and an angry looking alex walks in behind her a stressed john.

"alex babe just listen to me. you didn't even hear the full story" john says rubbing his temples

" i don't want to listen to the full story. what are you going to get married there and have kids and then they go there" she says as she gets herself a glass of water.

kevin and I give each other a look. not knowing what's going and get up to the kitchen to see what's going on.

"no alex that's not it. just please listen to me" john says almost begging

"no" she says and starts going up to her room.
john looks at us and whines trying to get us to do something. I decide that i need to go up anyways to see whats going on. I pull john to see in the living room and leave to see whats wrong with my baby is mad

i knock on the door and i hear alex yell. "john i dont care about the whole story".
"its be precious" i say opening the door a little bit.

"daddy i dont want to talk to anyone now" she starts sniffling.

i go up to her and put her in my lap. "baby you're breaking my heart tell me whats wrong. what did john do. do i have to kill him. did he hurt you" i ask now seriously worried

"no daddy but he-he-hes going to go to another state for college and hes going to leave me"  and thats when the water works started

"hey hey hey. baby listen to me. i doubt john would just leave you here if he hadn't thought about it for a really really long time right. just like when dada changed. you still saw him everyday. maybe you wont see john everyday but you'll still see him. and you can still text him and everything"

"but dadddy is not gon be the sameee" and i cant argue with that.

"here baby lets go down and here what john has to say. everything and then you and i can come up here and decide what to do. screw with the application a little or something" she chuckles and extends her hands for me to pick her up.

"john. alex and i are ready to hear whatever you got to say to us" i say walking down the stairs. and heres the trick when you involve yourself in her decision it makes it easier for her to change her mind. thats why im acting like im also mad at him.

I sit her down and she scoots till shes on her dadas lap. "talk" i say

"okay alex hi. so heres the thing. yes i was supposed to stay her with you and i want to I really really do. you're my best friend and i love you so much. but i saw a better opportunity. not better than you but college wise and i had to take it. and i got accepted. now this doesn't mean that im leaving for sure. theres many cons and pros to both sides. but i just want you to know that whatever i do ive thought about it very very hard and that i'll always love you and i'll never forget you. and even if i do decide to leave you really want to spend the last months mad at me cause i know i dont. so please i know you're not happy with it but just do it for me yea?"

alex stayed quiet. we all did no one knew what to say.

"daddy.up" is all alex said. i picked her up and went to my room.

"so baby what do you think" alex looks at me lost. my poor baby doesnt know what to do.

"babe what he said was right. its a better opportunity and that would just be mean if you were mad at him right. and plus use the time you have with him right now to your advantage precious hmm?"

"fine daddy. but im still mad at him.but its fine. can he stay today?" she asks pulling the best puppy face. and usually theres no way in hell i would let a guy sleep over but thats john. one hes alexs best friend and we know the guy and his family. two he took care of alex whenever shebwas little before we came along.

"go ask your dada about that babe i think he had something planned for today but go ask him" i give her temples a kiss and tap her bum as if to tell her go.

she runs down the stairs with me yelling behind her and jumps on her daddys lap.
"daddddy can john stay tonight" she asks
kev looks at john and john just shrugs.

kevin pulls alex closer and whipsers in her ear but not low enough where we cant hear him.
"we're going to the zoo tomorrow. ask john if he'd like to join us to the zoo then dinner"

as soon as alex hears those words she has the most excited look on her face. "john wanna come with us tomorrow to the zoo then dinner? say yes say yes please."

"sure alex anything for you" he goes up to hug her happy shes not mad at him anymore

WHATSUP PEEEPOL. IM BACKK MISS ME.
TOOK A LOOONG BREAK BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND EXAMS BUT IM FINALLY DONE. WAS DONE SINCE WEDNESDAY BUT YOU KNOW. WE'RE ON A QUICK ROADTRIP AND BREAK FOR 3 DAYS THEN BACK HOME. I MISSED YOU GUYS SOO MUCH

HOPE WOO LUFF DA CHAPTER