Party pt.2

Alexs pov

God i love my daddies. So so so much. Just i cant even explain it. Dada made me sit down and watch a movie with them before john comes to pick me up. We were watching identity thief. We got to the part where they're in the hotel room with the random guy when our door bell rings. I get up to open it but daddy pulls me back down and goes to open it. "John hey how are you" i hear my daddy say

"Im great sir how are you?" John says.

I walk up to them and pull my daddy back to the living room. John goes to my daddy and says hi and blah blah blah. I just want to leave. Im not that excited for the party just want to come back early so i can have more time with john its been so long.

I leave to get my phone when i hear daddy talking to john. "John i know this goes without saying but please keep her safe. Stay by her. Dont want guys all over her dont want drugs or drinking"

"Ofcourse you dont have to worry about that im going to be by her side the whole time. Are we wont stay long anyways"

Awwww they are both so cute. I decided that I should go down now before they start calling my name.

"John lets go. Bye daddy bye dada"

"We dont get a kiss"

I give both of them a kiss and a hug amd dada gives me a pat on the butt "be a good girl please"

"Always" i yell back as im walking towards the door.

"Have fun gorgeous"

"I love you both bbyyeeeee"

John looks at me and shakes his head "what?" I tell him. "Nothing"
"Nooo tell me"
"Nothing. Seriously was just thinking how you can see the love you guys have for eachother" he says as he buckles his belt "ready to go Alex"

Once we got there John held me at the door and made me look at him. "Alex i want you to stay beside me the whole time. Even if you see madison. Stay beside me please. I dont want anything to happen to you and if something does happen im the one fucked by your daddies so please".

"John okayyy lets just go in"  he holds my hand and we walk in and fuck i cant hear myself think.

I really dont like parties theres tooo many people here. And every once in a while I squeeze johns hand whenever someone gets too close to me. Accidentally and purposely. I just dont like people invading my personal space.

"John im thirsty"

"Lets go babe get you something to drink. Coke?"

I nod my head and wait for him to give me my cup. We leave the kitchen and a bunch of our friends come over to us and we just talk. One of johns "friends" calls john over to have some fun but John refuses. All of johns real friends are protective over me. Maybe not as much as john but they are. Theres Mason and James and Noah. Once the guy doesn't stop nagging Mason jumps in. "Man just leave he said no".

"Hi babe how are you. Dont you look pretty today" Noah says. I blush and hug him "thank you noah you dont look bad yourself"

"Dont look bad? Thats it. I look fabulous" I giggle at that. He's something else.

After half an hour of sitting around playing games with them, I get a message from my daddies

Daddy: hey gorgeous hows it going.
Me: mhaving fun daddy.

Dada: and which one did you take

Me: the yellow one obviously
Daddy: excuse me?
Dada: baby
Me: mkidddddinnnnnnggg the pink one. Plus pink is my favorite color
Daddy: good cause you're mine.
Mine and dadas and no one else
Me: i know daddy. I have to go. We're playing a game
Dada: dont be late

Twenty minutes pass and i want to go home i miss dada soooooo muchhh. I want cuddles. And that's exactly what i tell john.
"John want to go home now. Want cuddles from dada"

"Okay lets go. Lets go say bye to your friends and I'll take you home okay?"

I run up to my friends and tell them im leaving obviously there were the no and whys but they knew i hated parties.

We leave tbe house and I can finally hear myself think. Dont get me wrong i had fun playing and talking but i want dada now.

On our way home john gets me McDonald's and yay cause food. We eat in the car while john trying to make puns from street signs it was hilarious how bad he was doing.

We finally get home I jump up to ring the door.
"Dadddy open upppp want dada" i yell when i see his shadow on the other side. As soon as daddy opens the door i run to my dada and lay on him with my head tucked in his neck. Mmmmmm i missed him

"Missed you dada"
"Missed you too baby did you Atleast have fun"
"Mhm mason and noah and liam and john we all played together but madison didn't play with us"

"Im glad you had fun babe"

We stay there for five minutes before john says "I thought you wanted me to stay. You just wanted your daddy"

I whine cause i do want john but I don't want to leave dada"

"Baby go with john and tomorrow we'll have a dada baby day okay just you and I"

"Don't want to be little"

"Then dont. Just like old times yea"

I nod and go up to my room with john where we talked and talked and talked and laughed.

I love my life. I really do