Miss you

Alexs pov

Its lunchtime and i havent seen my daddy. I want my daddy. I miss him havent seen him all day today. Its bad enough that dada doesnt work here anymore and now i dont get to see daddy. Nope.

I waited for him during lunch but he never came. After lunch i went up to his office. Daddys always at lunch or in his office. I try opening the door and see that its locked. That's weird wheres my daddy.

I go to my friends who has daddys class in the morning.

"Hey jake umm was daddy here in the morning" i ask. Usually i dont call daddy daddy at school even though everyone knows cause yea hehe but hes a really good friend of mine. Knew i was a little before daddy and dada

"Yea he was. Dont know where he is right now though why whats wrong" he asks

"Nothing just he didn't come down for lunch and his office is locked" i look around hoping that maybe he'd wall by

"No im sorry alex. Just text him im sure everything's alright but i do need to get to class. Dont worry" he gives me a hug and runs off to his class

I take my phone out to text him.
Me: daddy?
Where are you

Daddy: hey princess im at the nurses office had to take a kid there
Im sorry if i scared you.
Did you eat at lunch
I know my door was locked so you didnt have your snacks but did you get food.
Its fine I'll take you out of spanish class after im done and I'll get you food
Im sorry baby

Me: Daadddyy im fine hehe i had an apple just missed you
I love you daddy

Daddy : i love you too beautiful. Go to class sweetheart. Im right here

I close my phone and walk into class just as the bell rang.

"Hola alex como esta?"

"Hola senorita. Yo bien y tu?"

"Bein gracias"

"Nada" I say as i walk to my seat

After 15 minutes or so someone knocks on the door.

"Okay kids preguntas. Questions. No okay so i want you to open your books to page setenta y tres. Seventy three"
( guys i dont know any spanish. I took spanish class last semester so im going based of memory so if something is wrong just act like you didnt see it)
She opens and i see daddy standing there. They talk for a minute but i really cant hear anything. "Alex. Can you come here a second" my teacher says.

I walk up to them and I instinctively lean on daddy wanting a hug. Daddy taps on my lower back as if to tell he to stand straight.

"I'll bring her back as soon as possible does she have a test now or something" daddy asks

"No they're supposed to do a worksheet but I believe her and a couple of others did it right alex?"

I nod my head at her and smile. Daddy thanks her and closes the door

"Hey baby girl. How are you" daddy says walking me to his office

"Daddy missed you. Want a hug" i say daddy chuckles as he unlocks the door. "Come here precious.i missed you too. are you hungry?"

I shake my head not letting go of daddy
"Baby you know i missed you to but let go so i can Atleast go to the sofa. I hesitantly let go of daddy and follow him to the sofa. He sits down and i sit on his lap facing him.

"Alex whats wrong?"

"Nothing. Just miss you. Want you here with me" i ask not sure if he can even hear me with my head in his neck

"Baby does this have something to do with dada leaving"

I stay quiet. I dont know if it does or not. I know i dont like having dada not around. I know i need daddy to always be here with me.

"Babe. Baby look at me. I promise you you'll always have us. Even if we dont work here. You still see dada everyday at home. Saturdays are baby dada day.i know its different but atleast you still see him okay. And you got me. Im here. Im sorry i didnt text you before but im here right now"

I just stay quiet and go back to cuddling with my daddy. Just wish dada was here.

Hi guys. I want to start a new book but I don't know about what lol I barely have any ideas for this one. Although im really proud of myself for actually going through with this. I had multiple accounts and I wrote a couple of books but I never actually wrote anything they were 2 parts each. One was 15 and it was the same idea so idk why I didn't continue there but yea. If you have any ideas for this or next book give meee.

Im open to any suggestions about anything.