Vlog day 1 part 2

Guys im getting worse and worse at this wtf😂 but thank you for reading and commenting i love u.
Akex pov

After our little jam session in the car , we go down to the grocery store. Obviously i held daddys hand And dragged him to the candy section. "Daddy can i have this pleaseee" i point at the tiny marshmallows.
"No sweetheart we have some at home remember we made s'mores with them"

"But daaaddy those are small. Pwease"

"Fine take one small bag only"

I grab the small bag and take the camera out of his pocket he raises his eyebrows at me but i just smile and look away. "Daddy take" i hand him the camera.

"Me why not you sunshine" I shrug and put the camera closer to his face.

"Alright guys we're at the store. I don't know why im filming but this little one wanted me to vlog so yea. We have a bunch of shi i mean stuff to buy and obviously the first thing we got and the thing not our list was marshmallows for this little cutie"

"Daddy can we make a cake later? We can use my marshmallows on top. Please please"

"Of course beautiful here how about you call daddy and ask him what we have at home"

I give her my phone and turn the camera on her while she facetimes jack.

The call
J: hey babe whats wrong

A: daddy is me.

J:hi beautiful baby why are calling me. Wheres daddy.

A: he's here look daddy I want to make a cake.

J:hmmmm which kind baby

A: CHOCOLATE.
"Alex please do not yell we're at a grocery store not home" daddy say

A: sowwy daddy?

J: we have everything we need except icing.

A: okay bbye dadddyyyyy miss youuuu.

J: miss you too princess.

I close the phone and give it back to daddy. "Daddy lets gooo hurry up" i say after i see him going to the veggie section

"Hold on baby we need to buy everything on this list" he says. And just as i was about to say something i see a familiar face. Oh for fucks sake. Thats the little bitch at school daddys always talking to.

I take daddys phone from his pocket and act like im texting someone. Obviously daddy pulls me closer as she comes up

"Heyyy kevin whats up. Hi alex how are you"

"Im good thank you" i fake smile and text my dad. Which is saved as " hubby/daddy" so yea hehe"

Daddy responds very quickly and tells be to behave and not be rude. Which is kinda hard cause i hate that fucking bitch.

"Daddy says we need to go home asap because he needs help " i tug at daddys shirt trying to get us to leave.

"Oh okay. Um okay sorry Sarah good seeing you. See you on Monday"

Daddy walks away and asks what daddy wants.
"Nothing made that up just wanted to leave"

"Excuse me?"

"Daddddy i dont like her. Shes a bitch"

"Okay first of all we dont call anyone a bitch second we dont lie. Even if you want to leave. That was very rude alex im very disappointed. Your daddy is going to be hearing about this once we get home."

Fuck. I know i fucked up and theres nothing i can do about it. Its just i was hoping for a good day today and this asshole had to talk to daddy and ruin it.

Once we get back home daddy takes the camera from me and films.

"Hey guys its jack here haha anyways we decided to make a cake but this little girl wanted to act up during her trip with her daddy that that had to be delayed a bit". He keeps the camera rolling but put it on the kitchen island.

He bends down to me and says "alex. I really am disappointed in you. Why would you do that. I want you to go sit in time out for 10 minutes. And after that you're going to apologize to dada do i make myself clear"

"Yes daddy. Im sorry. Kiss?"

He gives me a kiss before he takes my hand and leads me to my time out chair. I love when daddy gives me kisses when im naughty. That way i know that he still loves me and is not mega mad at me.

After my time out i went and have dada a hug and said i was sorry. Then we made the cake and we filmed the whole thing.
AND DADDY THREW MARSHMALLOWS AT ME hehee i love my daddy sooo much