Daddy away

Kevins pov (dadda)

So jack has been gone for 2 days now for some school trip and its safe to say that we both miss him very much.
I've got everything under control  i mean its not the first time i take care of Alex alone. And after all she is my baby girl.

Anyways school has been tiring and now instead of having a break i need to watch those kids at lunch.

I was talking to some other teacher about work and thats when I see Alex just standing patiently for me. I excuse myself and look at Alex

"Thank you for waiting like a good girl Alex,whats up"

"Dadda want money"

I roll my eyes at that and tell her "babe your snacks are upstairs and when i asked you to take them you said you weren't hungry"

"I know but look theres pizzaaaaa. I want pizza" she pouts and who am I to tell that cute fucking face no.

"Here but next time you have to Atleast eat your snacks okay "

"Yes sir thank you" she solutes me and leaves to buy herself some pizza.

Lunch is over and by the time I get up to my office after leaving the school to get myself some coffee, My phone starts ringing. Thats odd no one calls me while im at work

I look at my phone and its Costido. The other pe teacher. Both Jack and I are Pe teachers but since Jack isnt here Costido volunteered to take his class.

"Whats up Costido"

"Kev, your girl hurt herself might wanna go check up on her in the nurse. I took her to the nurse but i had to go back to the class"

"Alright im going right now thanks for telling me. Bye"

Okay heres the thing Costido knows about us and doesn't really care since he has his own baby girl at school too.

I went down stairs to the nurse and saw Alex holding an ice pack to her elbow and sniffling. Poor baby

"Heyyy beautiful whats wrong"

"I-i- i was playing and and I slipped and my el-elbow hurts" as soon as she got that sentence out she started crying.

"Aww babe are you okay now. Wanna go up to my office"
She nods as i decide to carry her pridal style to the elevator. I mean that girl is hurt no one can judge.

I walked into my office,locked the door and set my precious little girl on my lap.

"Dadda, want daddy"

"Babe daddy is in new york"

"Want daddy"

"You know what lets see if he answers our call okay"
I got to admit i miss him too and I wouldn't mind talking to him right now.

I facetime him and with the third ring he answers

"Heyy youuu"he said not looking at the camera

"Babe someone wanted to talk to you"
He looks at the camera and smiles when he sees Alex cuddled up on me waving

"Hey baby girl, daddy misses you sooo much"

"Daddy when you coming back"

Jack and I share a knowing look. Alex is slipping at school

"2 more days babe"

"I sleep and find you"

"No baby you sleep and you wake up and you sleep and you wake up then im going to be there"