jealousy

Alexs pov

There's this girl in our class that's been flirting non stop with my dada, and I find it hilarious. I mean she pisses me off but not because she's flirting with him but because she's really annoying since she tries involving herself in every conversation he ever has.

We are currently sitting in the class room waiting for class to start and this girl was up his face showing her pictures of herself playing tennis. I go up to them and decide to just bother them for a second. For two reasons, dada gets confused and doesn't know what to say and she gets defensive or starts flirting more which makes dada more confused. Dada has his back to one of the small studend desks he has next to his actual one that he uses for papers and stuff and she was sitting next to him so i grabbed a chair as sat at the desk he was leaning on.

"So Kate, when is your next tennis match? Can we go see" I say and smirk at dada subtly.
"Um my next match is next week but I don't want you guys to come." She faked a laugh. oh this was going to be fun. "Damn why? we just want to watch one of your games, or we can come to your practices"
She probably realized I was trying to push her buttons because she straightened her back and gave me a smile.
"No, I dont want you there.Or anyone for that matter. Unless ofcourse you want to book a private lesson with them that is." I heard a snort coming from dada and I laughed too.

She thought she was going to be getting under my skin but all she does is brag about her money and tennis skills that it's comical now when she mentions either. She looked back at someone else and said something as they all laughed. Dada took this opportunity to look back at me and mumbled "behave".

Tsk tsk tsk it's like he doesn't know me. I was gonna take this as a means to go further but decided not to. I mean I have my dada right her in front of me. I couldnt care less about her anymore. He gets up to begin teaching and she goes back to her seat. Thankfully she doesnt say anything during the hour. The issue came after dada ended his lecture.
"Hi Sir, Um. Do you have any other class right now. I mean we can grab a coffee from the coffee shop down the street and we can talk about my grade and the upcoming test" She says walking behind him up to his door. See she can flirt all she wants. She can push herself on him all she wants. BUT She will not be hanging with him. Yeah over my dead body.
"Hey Kate, can you move out of the way please. Plus Im sure he's busy and tired from all the teaching. You guys can figure out a different day for your coffee day yeah?" I say and look dead into his eye trying to send a message that if he actually does, I will not only fight her but I'll also bite his arm off.

She shrugs me off and looks back at him. "Ms. Ross, My office hours are on the door. Please be advised to email me as soon as possible you figure out a time that fits you." Daddy says professionally.

I leave the room satisfied.
"What was that" Daddy says from behind me.
I giggle and ignore him.
"Alex" He says.I walk back into his room. "what? what? go flirt with her" I snap a little. I'm not sure where this came from but it just came out.

"What? Baby I didn't flirt with her" He whispers as he locks his door. "You were." I whisper back. He walks closer to me until he's towering over me.
"I wasnt and you know that. Is there a chance you want to find any reason to get upset with me?" I raise my eyebrows at him and look up at him.
"No, why would I do that?"

He chuckles "because you know if you're upset, I'll do anything to make up happy again and you'd like to have me wrapped around your tiny fingers".

I push him off me when my back hits his desk.
"Daddy. get off me. You do anything to make me happy anyway. You're already wrapped around my normal sized finger. That includes you convincing daddy to teach me how to drive."

"Ah. This is what's this about?" He pulls my bag off the floor and picks up his bag from his chair. "well baby girl, you just wasted a "im upset make me feel better" card because I've already talked to him and be already said no." He unlocks the door and shakes his head towards it.

"Whatttt??? daddy he can't just say no. It's unfair" I whine. "Alex, lets go. you can talk him tonight at lunch with his parents and they'll side with you. Do not tell him I just told you that. And do not blame me if he gets upset if you pull something like that. Now let's go."

Ugh. I don't know what's up daddys ass but I will get him to crack (pun intended) and he will teach me sooner or later.

idk what this is just wanted to upload