Chapter Twenty Eight

Life WIth The Blake Brothers

Chapter Twenty Eight 

Lexi's POV 

"You what?" I asked, completely shocked at his confession. I knew exactly what he had said but I needed to hear him say it again. I need to know that he really did say what I thought and that he really meant it.

"I love you Alex, I always have and I always will. But you never saw me as more than a friend and then you moved away and it was too late to tell you. And then after two years I finally thought I had gotten over you but then I saw you again at the wedding and everything just came back. I love you Alexandria, and I hope you love me too." He rambled. It was unusual for him to ramble like this especially to me, but I got that he was probably nervous. He was scared that I didn't feel the same way for him.

I couldn't say anything at first, my eyes filled with tears as I smiled and brought his lips down to mine roughly. It was the best way to show him I loved him until I could finally get the words to leave my mouth. It had been a while since I figured out that I loved him. I just didn't know how to tell him. And now I finally had the chance.

"I love you too Mase." 

He seemed to freeze at my words, his whole body going still. And I was beginning to feel as if he was going to take it back, laugh in my face about how he never really loved me. Until I saw a big smile taking up his face. He launched towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around three times before kissing me hard and passionate, still holding me up in the air. 

"You mean it, really?" he asked. 

"I do Mase. I'm just sorry it's taken me this long to realize it." 

"Better late than never right?" he asked with his bright smile still in tact. He continued to hold me up although we had stopped spinning. When he sat me down onto my feet, I smiled up at my handsome boyfriend. And I couldn't be happier than I was at this moment. Everything was finally falling into place.

"Better late than never." I confirmed kissing his lips. 

"Does this mean you will officially be my girlfriend?" he asked. 

"Of course." 

Kissing me again he grinned before intertwining our fingers and dragging me down to the living room to share the news. 

**

*

**

Mason's POV

"I don't know anything about these things." I complained running my hands over my face. I was frustrated. We had been in this store for a while now and I just wanted to die. We haven't found anything that would be right for her. It needed to be beautiful it needed to be as special as Lexi is to me. 

"That is why we are here." Jackie said pointing to herself and Brittany who stood looking at me amused. They found this whole situation comical, I however did not. And I hated that they stood beside me and continued to laugh at me as I went down the row looking at them all.

"Then tell me which one, because I am clueless." I pleaded, I needed help. That is why I brought them with me in the first place. I needed their help and they wouldn't give it to me. The only thing they did give to me was her size.

"No, it has to be special. You need to pick it out. We're just here to tell you what size and to approve." Brittany said placing her hands on her hips and not giving in no matter how many times I asked them.