Chapter Eleven

*** REWRITTEN ***

Life with the Blake Brothers

Chapter Eleven

Lexi’s POV

“Alexandria, wake up now!” a familiar demanding voice shouted in my ear. I groaned and turned over pulling the blankets up to my shoulders and placing my head underneath the pillow. Brittany sat next to me and amused look on her face before Jackie picked up the pillow that was resting on my head and smacked me with it. She pulled the blankets off my bed and picked up my phone. “You have a message from lover boy.” I stood up, grabbing the phone from her hand and walking into the bathroom.

“That got her up.” I heard Brittany laugh as I went to my messages.

‘Good morning beautiful! Be ready at noon, can’t wait! (:’ A smile made its way onto my face as I hopped in the shower only to find my clothes sitting on the toilet when I got out. I quickly got changed before Jackie and Brittany barged into the bathroom immediately working on my hair and makeup.

A half an hour before noon I walked down stairs into the living room where everyone was resided. “And where are you going young lady?” Michelle asked a knowing smile playing on her lips.

“Tristan’s taking me out.” I say.

“Where?” Matthew all but growled out.

“I don’t know, he said it was a surprise.” I shrugged my shoulder before grabbing my sunglasses off the table and placed them on my head.

“When is he coming?” he asked.

“Noon.”

“Good, sit down. We need to have a little talk.” With that said the living room was cleared out leaving me and Matthew sitting next to each other. He grabbed my hand and said, “Now when you’re . . . alone with a boy, you could feel certain urges,” it came out as more of a question but as soon as he said that I jumped up.

“No, no, no. We do not need to have this talk.” I said.

“Yes we are, your father is not here to do it and I promised him I would look out for you. That is what I am doing, I am keeping the promise I made.”

“No I mean we really don’t have to talk about this. Mother already covered everything.”

“Thank god.” He muttered while slouching into the chair and wiping the pretend sweat of his face. “Good, now I expect him for dinner sooner or later young lady. I need to meet this boy properly at a family dinner.”

“This weekend I promise okay?” I asked.

“Sure sweetie,” the doorbell rang, “Have fun.” I hugged him and made my way to the door but Jayden and Trevor beat me to it. They opened the door and continued to stare up at him.

“Who are you?” Jayden asked.

“I’m Tristan, who are you?” he asked squatting down and becoming eye level with them.

“Jayden and this is Trevor.”

“Is Lexi here?” I rounded the corner and stood behind the youngest Blake boys.

“Lexi is this your boyfriend?” Jayden asked.

“It sure is, could you tell momma that I will be back later?”

“Okay.” They chorused and ran away in search of Michelle.

“Ready?” he asked holding out his arm for me. “I’m ready.” I took his hand in mine and intertwined our fingers.