Chapter Twenty Six

*** REWRITTEN ***

Life With The Blake Brothers.

Chapter Twenty Six

Lexi's POV

A groan came from beside me waking me up. Sitting up and looking around I let out a shocked gasp and started frantically picking up the blankets while trying and failing to wake up a sleeping Mason. We were not in our house, and I knew that if Mase and I didn't get going soon we would be in more trouble then we already are. 

"Mason!" I yelled, "Wake up, we have to go."

"No," he mumbled, "I"m sleeping and you should be too. It's too early get back in be--" he sat up and looked around confused. His eyes were wide and they continued to move around, taking in the room. "We're not home." he stated.

"Nope, and I don't know how we got in here. One minute were downstairs dancing and now we're here. We are going to be in so much trouble. Michelle said to be home at one." 

"We drank too much, we couldn't find the others to tell them it was time to go home so we just crashed in one of the rooms." He explained to me as we rushed to get our stuff. I was thankful when I noticed both of us still had our clothes on. 

Pulling up to the house, we run through the front door only to be stopped by two pissed off parents. "Well?" Michelle asked calmly. 

"We're sorry." Mason  said.

"You're sorry?" she questioned. "You're sorry? Well sorry doesn't cut it.  When the others came home and you two weren't with them we got worried. We stayed up all night waiting for you.Where were you?" 

"Please tell me you weren't doing it." Matthew paled. "And if you were please tell me you were at least using protection."

"No we weren't," I said, "we went to the look out after prom and then we went to a party, we must have fell asleep. We didn't do anything and we are so sorry." 

"You scared me," she whispered wrapping me up in a motherly hug, "don't do that again." 

"We're just glad y'all are okay." Matt said. 

"We're fine." Mason said intertwining his fingers with mine resulting in a happy squeal from Michelle. 

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" she beamed, "Didn't I Matthew, I called it! I knew something was happening between the two of you!" 

"Follow me." Matthew said, his voice void of emotion and led us into the living room. "Now, you are my son Mason. But she is just like my daughter and if you hurt her in any way I will have to hurt you in return." he threatened. 

"Yes sir." Mason answered. 

"Good. Now I expect that you will both leave the door cracked open when in each other's bedrooms. And when we call you, we expect you there immediately. Understood?" 

"Yes sir." we chorused. 

**

*

**

We were sat on Mason's bed, his arm around my shoulder unconsciously playing with my hair. I intertwined our hands and put my head on his shoulder, my attention solely on our touching bodies, instead of on the television playing Step Brothers. 

The occasional chuckle from our mouths was the only sound in the room. The bedroom door was cracked open just incase Michelle or Matthew happened to be strolling by, like they seemed to be doing every thirty minutes. 

I loved this. I loved being able to wrap my arms around Mason and call him mine. I loved being able to kiss him whenever I wanted, within reason and away from the protective Matthew.