Chapter Eighteen

*** REWRITTEN ***

So this is dedicated to this girl - - - - > XXKGGIRlXX because she basically wrote this chapter for me. I was having a bad case of writer's block, and she totally helped me out! So thank you so much!

Life with the Blake Brothers

Chapter Eighteen

Lexi’s POV

As the scream left my lips I was turned around before a pair of lips slammed onto mine. They were soft and familiar. Closing my eyes I began to kiss back and I could feel the smirk on his lips and he ran his tongue over my bottom lip but I didn’t budge. I pulled away and tried to see who it was, but I couldn’t see anything but the outline of his body.

His hands didn’t move from my waist as he pulled me closer towards him until footsteps sounded and a group of boys came running into the kitchen with flashlights and candles. A flashlight was pointed into my face and then into my mystery kisser's.

“What the hell Tristan?” I yelled smacking his arm and kindly taking one of the flashlights from Oliver as he held it out towards me. “What the hell are you doing here?”

“I came to apologize.” He said, "I didn't mean to not trust you. I trust you so much, and I know that if you said you didn't do anything with him that you didn't do anything with him. I'm sorry."

“Well I don’t want to hear it Tristan.” I sighed. "Coming in here, kissing me, and saying sorry is not going to fix anything. You didn't trust me just a few hours ago, you're not going to suddenly trust me now."

“If you don’t leave now, you will have something bigger to deal with than just Lexi being mad at you.” Mason growled.

“He can’t leave in this weather, the power is out and it’s coming down pretty hard out there Mase.” I said, which seemed to bring a couple groans from the boys. I didn't want him here anymore than the others but I wasn't going to have him possibly get hurt from the storm outside. So I guess we'll all just have to suck it up and get through it.

“She’s right you know,” Michael said, “He can’t drive home in this weather. He’ll get in an accident.”

“And since when did you care what happens to him?” Kyle asked.

“I don’t alright, but Lexi does. She can be as mad as she wants at him but feelings don’t go away that quickly. She still cares for him somewhere in there and I don’t want to see her hurt.” And as he said that he turned around and walked out of the kitchen but not before I saw the pinkish tint on his cheeks and assumed he was embarrassed.

“When did he grow up?” I asked with a small chuckle.

“He just really cares for you Lexi.” Oliver stated.

“Well let’s go find somewhere to sleep.” I suggested.

“Already done.” Xavier said. “We’re all set up in the living room. We got all the blankets, pillows, and candles we could find and made a big bed on the floor. We figured we would all sleep together.” I nodded before following them to the living room and plopping down on the floor.

“What do you suppose we do?” I ask.

“Talk?”

“Drink?”

“Spin the bottle?”

“Truth or Dare?”

“Sleep?”

Everyone spoke out at the same time, throwing out suggestions of what to do. But they didn’t sound like something I would want to do right now. “Any other suggestions?”

“Eat?”

“Kiss?”

“Tell us about this project you’re doing?”

“Details on your sex with Smith?”

“Drink?”

“I did not sleep with Trenton okay. Kyle Blake if you do not drop it with that silly idea I will cut off your baby maker.”

He stood up and moved his hands towards his zipper on his pants. “If you want to see it so bad you could have just asked, you know I will do anything for you babe.” He winked and began to unzip his pants. I covered my eyes and said, “No, no, no. I do not need to see that."

“Whatever.” He shrugged and sat back down.

“What about this project?” Xavier asked. “What play is it?”

“I’m still not telling you. It’s a surprise. We almost have the whole script done and then we will start rehearsing it. Until then it will still be a surprise.”

“Come on Lexi.” Mason whined. “Please tell us.”

“No.” I was not going to tell them. It’s kind of fun seeing them squirm and try to figure out what play they are going to be in. So I’ll let them sweat it out a little longer.

**

*

**

We were drunk, it was that simple. Apparently Xavier keeps a stash hidden in the basement for ‘special occasions’. He deemed being stuck in the dark a special occasion and brought out a whole two 24 cases of Miller Light, three bottles of vodka and a couple cases of coca-cola.

After drinking half a case of beer, Xavier left in search of something else, something better he had said. “I’m tired of beer and vodka.” He grumbled getting up from his spot on the floor and taking a flashlight before disappearing into the basement. Who knows how much liquor he has down there? And when he came up with a bottle of Jack Daniels and Rum I wasn’t surprised.

Every time there was a boom of thunder clapped in the sky we were to either take a chug of a can of beer or a shot of the other liquors sitting in the circle we had made. I was sat between Mason and Tristan very uncomfortably and every clap of thunder I took a chug of the beer in my hand.

By now there was no conversation going as everyone sat silently sipping away at their drinks waiting for that clap of thunder that would have them laughing and taking a large gulp or shot of their drinks. I didn’t bother talking for no one could understand what I was saying. Slurring my words out I had to literally mime my words.

Many sexual jokes, obnoxious laughs, and thunder claps later we were all hammered and too tired to lift another beer can or shot glass to our mouths. Michael who only had one can of beer had long been asleep claiming we weren’t acting our age and wasn’t going to stay awake to watch us make fools of ourselves.

Collapsing on the floor, lazily pulling a blanket up over my drunken body I fell asleep in between Mason and Tristan. But just before I fell asleep I faintly heard an “I love you.” But my eyes were glued shut and as much as I tried to pry my eyelids open they wouldn’t budge. I felt a pair of soft lips touch my forehead before I was taken under into dreamland.

*************

Sorry it's so short.

Who do you think said it?!?

And how freaking creepy is Tristan just showing up there.

Let me know what you thought.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow Me!