Chapter 17: Bringing Out the Dead

Season 3 Episode 13

"You looked surprised to see me. I guess it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest," Elijah says stepping closer to us as  I hold Nik's hand tight. "You look like you could use a drink. And we have a lot to discuss so shall we?" Nik asks as Elijah attacks him. "Easy, I just finished renovating!" I yell as Nik attacks Elijah and Elijah back until Nik is punched towards Kol's coffin and he takes the dagger out. "Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!" Nik screams to him. "Come one. Use it, you'll have Kol to deal with," Elijahs says before Nik takes the dagger away from Elijah and puts it back into Kol after dipping it in the white oak ash.

"Mikael is dead," Nik says. "What did you just say?" Lijah asks. "I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah forever," Nik says. "Why do our family remain in these coffins?" Lijah asks Nik. "Because my brother took you all so Nik couldn't' un dagger you after he killed Mikael. Stefan has the fourth coffin that we need back," I say walking towards the two pushing them away from eachother. "When did he get the coffins back?" Lijah asks me. "Like an hour ago," I say. "You have kept our family in these coffins, Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century," Elijah says. 

"Elijah, come on, Nik daggered them because one, Finn he hates what we are he was trying to die so, of course, he daggered him to keep the rest of you safe. Kol is it really necessary for Kol? He has killed so many people that would get Mikael's attention so of course he daggered him and you and Bekah well he just doesn't want you to leave him," I say before kissing Nik on the cheek and bumping shoulders with Elijah. I'm going to bed don't make a bigger mess," I say before leaving the room and going to bed.

"Good morning, Nik Morning Elijah," I say as I enter the kitchen to see Nik and Lijah. "Morning love," Nik says before kissing me. "Morning," Elijah says. "So what are you  two doing today?" I ask as I sit in Nik's lap. "Oh, nothing why what do you want to do today love?" Nik asks me as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Sleep," I say as I close my eyes and try to sleep on Nik. 

"You feeling okay, love?" Nik asks me. "I don't know," I say to Nik as I close my eyes trying to sleep again. "You look pale love are you sure you are okay?" Nik asks me. "Stop worrying about me I'm fine," I say to Nik as I close my eyes.

"If you excuse us, Elijah, I'm going to bring her back to our bedroom so she can sleep," Nik says to Elijah bringing me up to bed. "I'm fine Nik I mean it," I say to Nik. "I don't believe you, I don't trust Bonnie so I'm gonna have to ask Elijah now sleep," Nik says to me as I fall asleep.

Nik's pov...

"Elijah," I say as I enter the kitchen again. "Yes, Niklaus?" Elijah asks. "I think that something is wrong with Alex," I say. "And why do you think something is wrong with Alexandria?" Elijah asks. "You saw how pale she was... She has never been that pale before," I say. "What do you think could be wrong with her then?" Elijah asks. 

"I don't know but she shouldn't be hungry she had blood before you came back," I say. "You really are nervous aren't you?" Elijah asks. "Of course I am something is wrong and I'm worried," I yell to Elijah. "Then go to a witch brother," Elijah says. "I don't trust witches especially the Bennet witch," I say to Elijah. "Look just go upstairs and keep an eye on her until I get back okay?" Elijah asks me. "Fine," I mutter before going to my bedroom to not see Alex there. I start to get worried so I go to the bathroom to see if she was in there and she is on the floor next to the toilet asleep. "What the hell?" I ask myself before I pick up Alex and bring her to bed.

"Elijah," I say as Elijah comes up to our room after he left the house for a few hours. "How is she feeling?" Elijah asks as he enters the room. "She hasn't woke up yet since she came upstairs...I found her on the bathroom floor next to the toilet, she was throwing up," I say as I hold Alex close to me as I run my hand threw her hair. "She hasn't woken?" Elijah asks. "No," I reply. "The Salvatore brothers are coming over for dinner tonight about dealing with you getting the coffin," Elijah says. "Okay," I whisper as I continue to lay with Alex. "Call me if she gets worse," Elijah says before walking towards the door to leave. "Wait, can you call Damon... I know she would want him here," I say to Elijah. "Of course," Elijah says before leaving and going downstairs as I lay in bed with Alex.

Elijah's pov...

"Thank you for coming," I say as Damon enters the house. "Where is she?" Damon asks. "I shall bring you to the room," I say before walking towards her room. "Niklaus, Damon is here," I say as I see him on the bed with Alex in his arms. "What the hell happen to her?" Damon asks. "I don't know she looked pale so I told her to back to sleep and she hasn't woke up," Niklaus says. "Damon, has this ever happened before? When she was human? I ask. "No, the only thing that happened when she was human was her throwing up and being pale like this but she was always awake. She was also pregnant when this happened," Damon says.

"Niklaus is there any chance she could be pregnant?" I ask. "No, we are vampires there is no way," Niklaus says. "Okay this is what we are going to do, we are going to let her sleep the day and if she doesn't wake for dinner then we shall call a witch tomorrow to see what's going on," I say before leaving the room.

Nik's pov...

"Please wake up love," I whisper in her ear. "You know, one way that always woke her up even if she was sick was dumping water on her," Damon says. "Yeah, I'm sure that's a great idea," I mutter as Damon leaves and leaving telling Elijah he will be back later. "Wake up baby," I say to Alex.

Alex pov...

"Hello?" I ask as I see a man standing there. "Hello mother," Sebastian says. "Sebastian," I say. "Mother, you are ill right now but I need you to wake up okay? I'm coming home soon I promise," Sebastian says. "Sebastian, what's wrong with me?" I ask. "Mother you need to listen to me, you need to wake up, I will explain when I arrive but just take it easy and no alcohol," Sebastian says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I will explain when I return mother now wake up," Sebastian says before I wake up.

"Nik," I say as I see Nik right next to me. "Love are you alright?" Nik asks me. "Yeah, I think so," I say to Nik. "What happened?" Nik asks. "Sebastian is coming soon love," I say to Nik. "Was this Sebastian?" Nik asks. "No, but when I sleep he contacts me this was one of those times," I say. "Okay, just to let you know there is a dinner tonight here you don't have to come if you don't feel up to it," Nik says. "I will stay up here then," I say to Nik as I kiss him on the lips. "Okay," Nik says before kissing me one time then going downstairs.

Nik's pov...

"Elijah, Alex has woke but she won't be joining us for dinner," I say to Elijah. "Oh ok well do you know what happened?" Elijah asks. "No, but her son does and he's coming back soon and will explain everything," I say. "Well, okay.

Alex's pov...

"What the hell is going on?" I ask as I come downstairs to see Kol, Finn, Rebekah, Elijah, Nik, and Ester I think. "Love go back upstairs," Nik says as he walks towards me. "No, what's going on?" I ask him. "Elijah woke them up and that's my mother over there," Nik says as he pulls me in his arms and hugs me tight as I lay my head on his shoulder gripping him tightly. "Hello, dear," Ester says to me. "Hello," I say. "Hello darling," Kol says to me. "Hello Kol," I say. "Man, did I miss the party?" Some man says as I turn around to find Sebastian standing there. "Sebastian," I say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done

Comment and Vote

See you next chapter