Chapter 13: Homecoming

Season 3 Episode 9

"Where are you going?" I ask Nik as I see him get out of bed and put his pants and get his shirt on. "I'm going out love, checking up on the hybrids and I"ll be back," Nik says before he starts walking towards me planting a kiss on my head for good measure. "But, why can't you just stay here and lay with me?" I ask now sitting up taking the sheets of the bed with me. "Love, the only reason why you want me here right now is so I'll take off my pants. We've done what you wanted to do for today now I get to do what I want to do for the night," Nik says before walking towards the door. "And what is it that you want to do tonight?" I ask Nik as I get out of bed and walk towards him hugging his back with my bare body and kissing his neck. "I want to check up on my hybrids and I'll be back love, the sooner you let me leave the sooner I'll return," Nik says. 

"Fine, but I want lots of cuddles when you get back," I say pouting as I make my back to the bed. "See you in a few love," Nik says before leaving. "Fine, I'll just talk to your sister then," I say to myself as I dial Rebekah's number.

ring ring 

R-Hello?

A- Hey, Bekah how's it going over there?

R- Fine what do you want?

A- Why are you so upset?

R- Because you and Nik left me here.

A-I'm sorry?

R- Look what do you want?

A- Your brother is being an ass

R-So is yours

A- Which one?

R- Damon and Stefan

A- Damn

R- Yeah well what did Nik do?

A- He left me in the hotel room while he goes see's his hybrids

R-Didn't you have him like all day today?

A- Maybe

R- Look I have to run but I'll talk to you soon alright?

A-K bye.

hangs up phone

"Love, we are going back to Mystic Falls," Nik says as he enters the hotel room. "Why?" I ask. "Elena supposedly daggered Mikael," Nik says. "Really? Elena? A human girl daggered a vampire hunter who is a vampire that is 1000 years old?" I ask. "Yes, now let's go back home," Nik says as he gets our clothes, throws me some to wear and we are on our way to town. "I don't want to go back," I sigh. "I know, love I don't want to go back either but Rebekah told me as well," Nik says.

"Baby, when did you talk to Rebekah?" I ask. "Before I left to get you," Nik says. "Well after you left I called her and she said nothing of the sorts and I think I heard Damon and Stefan in the background with maybe Elena," I say. "Why would Rebekah lie?" Nik asks. "I don't know is there a secret you've been keeping from her?" I ask. "Well yeah but I doubt she knows," Nik says before it becomes a silent drive.

"Where are we going?" I ask Nik as we drive past Mystic Falls sign. "Tyler's house, that's where the homecoming shall be," Nik says. "Ok," I say as we pull up to the house, get changed and meet with Stefan. 

"Nice party," Stefan says. "I've been planning my father's funeral for 1000 years. Granted, in no version of it where any of these people invited. But you get the idea," Nik says. "So now what? You just stop running?" Stefan asks Nik. "Now I reunite my family," Nik says. "Wait Nik are you serious so that means I get to see Lijah and Kola bear and Finny?" I ask. "You already got a name for Finn?" Nik asks. "Of course I have one for all the originals. Fin is Finny, Elijah is Lijah, you are Nik, baby, dear, etc. Kol is kola bear, Rebekah is Bekah or Girl Nik, Mikael is the son of a bitch and your mother is Little conniving slut," I say to Nik and Stefan. "Wonderful," Stefan mutters. 

"Hello Niklaus hello Alexandria," Mikael says as he is at the entrance of the house where he can't get in. "Hello, Mikael. Won't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot. You can't. Nik says. "Or you can come outside if you want," Mikael says. "Or I can watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb," Nik says as his hybrids come from behind Mikael. "They can't kill me," Mikael says. "True, but it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these 2 fingers together, and they'll pounce," Nik says to Mikael as I squeeze his left hand resting my head on his shoulder. 

"The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, they are still part vampire and they can be compelled by me. Mikael says as one of Nik's hybrids comes out next to Mikael. "Oh, gosh I hate her," I whisper to Nik cause she likes Nik and Nik doesn't like her so bla bla bla. 

"Come out and face me, Niklaus, or she dies," Mikael says as supposedly Elena comes out. "That's not Elena," I whisper to Nik so he can hear me. "Go ahead, kill her," Nik says. "No, Klaus. He'll do it," Elena aka Katherine says. "If she dies, this lot will be the last of your abominations," Mikael says. "Yeah, well Nik doesn't need them he has me and he has his family and unlike you always forgives him for whatever he does," I say to Mikael as I stand in front of Nik for a minute before Nik pushes me behind him.

"Oh, look at that Niklaus she loves you. Did you compel her to love you?" Mikael asks. "Shut up leave him alone he has done nothing to you. You are the one who abused him leave him alone," I shout over Nik's shoulder. "Alex is right, I don't need my hybrids I just need to get rid of you," Nik says as Mikael talks crap to him. "Ahhh," Nik screams as a white oak stake is in his stomach. "Damon get the hell away from him," I yell as I push Damon to a wall and see Nik pull out the stake and stab Mikael with it killing him. "Why did you do that?" I scream at Damon and Stefan as Stefan pulls me away from Damon as I continue hitting him. "Do you want me to be unhappy? Is Eleana that important that you would destroy your own sister's happiness for Elena's?" I scream at them but Nik takes his compulsion off of Stefan and Nik and I leave. 

"Where are we going?" I ask Nik as we go to some trucks outside after we left our house. "We are getting my siblings love," Nik says but then Stefan calls him and tells him that he took them and now Nik is a very upset hybrid and I'm a very upset sister who can't help her husband be reunited with our family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter completed

Comment and Vote

Happy New Year Guys first chapter in 2020

See you next chapter