Chapter 18:Dangerous Liaisons

Season 3 Episode 14

"Good morning," I say to Nik. "Good morning," He replies pulling me on his chest. "I need to talk to Sebastian," I say as I try to get out of his grip. "No, we need to talk to him, if something's wrong I need to know so I can help you," Nik says. "Okay, then let's go downstairs," I say as I drag him down the steps meeting up with his siblings and my son...My Sebastian.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am," Kol says. "Oh, Kol you can't compel her so now you are gonna pout being ugly," I say smirking as I walk past Kol and smile at Finn and sit next to Rebekah. "You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?" Nik says to Rebekah. "Here we go," Rebekah replies. "Jeez Nik leave Bekah alone I wish I could have helped but I'm not feeling so well," I say as Nik turns his attention to me to see if I'm alright forgetting about Elena. "You okay? How are you feeling?" Nik asks me. "She's fine Nik, just pregnant," Sebastian says as he comes outstanding next to Kol facing me. "What?" Everyone asks. "Yep," I Sebastian says as he comes over to Nik leaning down and kissing my head. "How do you know this?" I ask. "I have witches who love me so win-win situations," Sebastian says.

"Niklaus, Alexandria, come," Ester says as Nik and I follow her me being dragged since I don't want to and Sebastian taking my spot. "Not dealing with you two drama don't care," I say ask I start walking past them. "My dear you are pregnant so I would take it easy," Ester says. "I'm not pregnant," I say as I walk back in the room sitting in between Rebekah and Sebastian.

"Nik," I wine as he re-enters the room. "What's wrong now?" Nik asks me. "Do I have to go to the stupid ball?" I ask him as he carries me to our room. "Yes, but don't worry I shall fetch a dress for you," Nik says before leaving me on our bed walking out of the room. "Tease," I yell as I hear laughter downstairs.

"Mayor Lockwood. We haven't' formally met. Kol Mikaelson and you know my sister in law Alexandria," Kol says as he kisses her hand. "I hope your lovely town embraces us just as much as we plan to embrace it," Kol says. "You are so drunk," I mutter to Kol before walking to Damon and hugging him tightly. "Damon Salvatore. Have we met?" Damon asks. "I've met a lot of people, and you don't particularly stand out," Kol says. "Kol be nice to Damon he is my favorite brother," I say before kissing both Kol and Damon's cheek and walking towards Nik. 

"Baby, I'm so tired," I mutter to Nik as I lean against him. "Just stay with me and you'll be fine. Nik says. "I love this dress by the way," I say to Nik. "Good," Nik says. (The dress is what Nik got Caroline just Alex is wearing it)

"If everyone would gather please," Elijah says as we all make it somewhere on the stairs. "Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, Whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's a tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom," Elijah says before we all make our way down the stairs as Nik takes me to the ballroom with me very not happy.

"You look, beautiful love," Nik says to me. "Thank you, dear," I say to Nik before we switch and I go to Damon. "Hello brother," I say. "Hello, sister," Damon says. "Look Damon just forget about Elena for a second, either at the end of tonight or tomorrow I have to tell you something," I say. "Okay, is everything okay?" Damon asks. "I don't know yet," I say to Damon. "Look if we need to talk we can do it now," Damon says. "Sebastian is here," I say. "Where is he?" Damon asks. "He locked himself in his room tonight, I let him," I say. "Well I would love to see him," Damon says. "Good," I say before walking away.

knock knock

"What?" Sebastian asks as he comes out with his tie not done. "You are coming down," I say. "Yeah, couldn't let you be by yourself now," Sebastian says. "Let me," I say before doing his tie. "Now let's go see your uncle Damon and your stepfather," I say before going downstairs. "Damon," I say before walking towards him as he and Nik are talking. "Sebastian," Damon says. "Hello, uncle," Sebastian says before hugging Damon. "Look at you. You're an adult," Damon says. "Eh seventeen but whatever," Sebastian says. "Well I have to go right now but I will see you soon,"  Damon says before kissing my head and walking away. "So Nik he hasn't killed you so I guess he doesn't know yet," Sebastian says to Nik. "Nope," Nik says.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Waiters are coming around with Champagne. I invite you all to join us in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy than to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers," Ester says as everyone says it back and Nik and I having a sip of his. 

"I want to show you something," Nik says as he brings me to his art room I'm not allowed in. "Nik these are amazing," I say as I go threw all of his work. "Well, love I thought it would be a good idea to show you these," Nik says. "Baby, I love it," I say as I stop at a painting of us together. "You know you're going to have to stop calling me baby while we have one on the way," Nik says. "I mean this is crazy, but I do think we need to contact the witches," I say as we just stare at eachother. "I couldn't agree more, I just hope my mother doesn't do anything to ruin this pregnancy," Nik says. "Hey Nik," I say. "Hmm," He replies. "When can you turn me into a Hybrid?" I ask. "You still want to?" Nik asks. "Yeah," I reply. "Then when you are no longer pregnant," Nik says before kissing my head and bringing me back where everyone was. 

"Damon, what are you doing?" I ask as I make my way outside to see Kol's neck snapped. "Nothing," He replies before leaving. "Nik can we go to sleep?"I ask as we go inside. "Of course," Nik says before walking me up the stairs but stopped. "Nik I'm not feeling well," I say before I pass out in Nik's arms. "Mother!" Nik yells as that's the last thing I hear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter is completed, I love this episode this is my favorite episode in season 3 and Sebastian is also here as well. He will be more and more in the chapters as the story continues. 

I would also like to say that that there will be for sure a sequel when Nik leaves the show to go to the originals so I will keep you updated on when that's happening.

Comment and Vote

See you next chapter